Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

No April's Fools version. That is the schedule listed on RCI's travel agent booking engine. Seriously doubt they would post an April Fool's version. Looking forward to seeing what next week brings.

I'm pretty sure nobody actually thought there was an April Fools version...

Why do they bother to release a schedule if they change it every week? So stupid.

I agree,

Also,

I wish they wouldn't say they are ready to book over the phone then change there mind.

Sometimes it would be better if they said nothing

Edited by bigeck

Thanks for the update.

I'm trying to figure out the new date for Australia & Hawaii.:confused:

I assume some sort of pre announcement for Oz will be done on Facebook with the way Royal market this region.

For example

Have we got 2 new things starting with the letter L for the people of Australia.

or

What is better then one Voyager of the Seas.

or

Can anyone guess what our big double announcement will be?

I assume some sort of pre announcement for Oz will be done on Facebook with the way Royal market this region.

For example

Have we got 2 new things starting with the letter L for the people of Australia.

or

What is better then one Voyager of the Seas.

or

Can anyone guess what our big double announcement will be?

Liberty?

Liberty?

Liberty cannot be ruled out for this region. The other L is Legend of the Seas.

Royal have fierce competition here in Australia from Cunard. Australians can not get enough of big ships like Queen Mary 2.

Bob as I have said in this forum before sales reps are telling travel agents a bigger ship is coming in 2015. Sydney Port still shows larger turn around time for one Royal ship in Sydney from 28 November 2015.

28 November 2015 Voyager of the Seas meets the new Royal ship in Sydney Harbour. Cunard love these events and Aussies love going to these events. Imagine the marketing bonus for Royal with Liberty of the Seas compared to Explorer of the Seas.

We were:mad:

My husband will no longer sail on a ship without a flowrider and I want to do the southern caribbean. Now what:confused::confused:

Your husband is a smart man. I too was really hoping for a flowrider on a ship out of San Juan. That would be a "must do" for me. Guess I am stuck for now getting my fix for the flowrider on ships visiting the same old ports unless something unexpected happens.

Here's the latest Deployment schedule. (not that it means anything)

My guess is, Liberty (Galveston?) Brilliance(tampa or NoLa), Vision(Tampa or Nola) and Navigator (who knows where) will be announced next week.

Australia / New Zealand (Legend?, Voyager and Radiance) will be the week of April 14th.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

See you in a couple years, I am going to do the same, I had booked the last 2 on her for 2015. Have to use those next cruise certs somehow.

I had the last two booked for 2015, then changed one to the Serenade 14 nighter from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale because I didn't have any more next cruise certs (well, I have one but it's tied to a TA I didn't want to use for that cruise) and wanted to keep my "good" OBC amounts. I have one MJ cruise still booked and will change it to whatever the last one is for 2016. Then, after I see what else is out there, I'll either book the next to last MJ cruise or plan something else for the week before, to justify the plane fare to Florida.

I wish they'd hurry up and release those cruises for booking.

I'm getting impatient with Princess as well.

This is a tough time of year for us over-planners :D

Here's the latest Deployment schedule. (not that it means anything)

My guess is, Liberty (Galveston?) Brilliance(tampa or NoLa), Vision(Tampa or Nola) and Navigator (who knows where) will be announced next week.

Australia / New Zealand (Legend?, Voyager and Radiance) will be the week of April 14th.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

I think Vision stays in Tampa on the 7nt runs, Brilliance stays in Tampa on the 4/5/5 rotation, Liberty to Galveston, Navigator to Port Canaveral to do cruises similar to what Explorer doing in winter 2014/15, Explorer and Legend to Asia/Aus/NZ........ This leaves Splendour as a wild card. Rhapsody is replacing her in South America, so does she go to NOLA? Dubai? Panama?

First, I noticed that Explorer has no TA from Port Canaveral to Southampton. So, where is the Explorer going for its drydocking?

Second, why are the Northern Europe cruises all in May? There are two cruises that look really good, but school is still in session. Too bad they couldn't have those cruises sometime between mid June and late July.

First, I noticed that Explorer has no TA from Port Canaveral to Southampton. So, where is the Explorer going for its drydocking?

Second, why are the Northern Europe cruises all in May? There are two cruises that look really good, but school is still in session. Too bad they couldn't have those cruises sometime between mid June and late July.

Serenade doing Northern Europe all summer.:)

Serenade doing Northern Europe all summer.:)

Along with Brilliance from Harwich.

I think they tried to leave Explorer with good B2B possibilities by offering diverse itineraries from Southampton.

I would assume she'd go to Grand Bahama Shipyard since it would be so close (and part owned by RCCL)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This leaves Splendour as a wild card. Rhapsody is replacing her in South America, so does she go to NOLA? Dubai? Panama?

Splendour is confirmed to Dubai.

royal-caribbean-international-returns-to-gulf-for-fifth-season

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1087/royal-caribbean-international-returns-to-gulf-for-fifth-season/

Royal Caribbean International, the largest global cruise line, today announced its return to the Gulf in winter 2015-16. The fifth seasonal sailings will comprise 16roundtrip sailings from December 2015 through March 2016,

Edited by MADflyer

Liberty cannot be ruled out for this region. The other L is Legend of the Seas.

Royal have fierce competition here in Australia from Cunard. Australians can not get enough of big ships like Queen Mary 2.

Bob as I have said in this forum before sales reps are telling travel agents a bigger ship is coming in 2015. Sydney Port still shows larger turn around time for one Royal ship in Sydney from 28 November 2015.

28 November 2015 Voyager of the Seas meets the new Royal ship in Sydney Harbour. Cunard love these events and Aussies love going to these events. Imagine the marketing bonus for Royal with Liberty of the Seas compared to Explorer of the Seas.

:):):)

Most probably she will start her TA from Miami, after her dry dock at the Grand Bahama Shipyard.

Well I was extremely disappointed to see that Adventure isn't going to Aruba or Curacao in April 2016. Really wanted to do a B2B with my mom on her. Oh well. We booked Freedom Western and got our first Jr. Suite instead. Since we've done all the ports before, this trip will be more about the ship since we haven't done the Freedom class before.

Good luck to everyone else looking to book!

Theresa

Well I was extremely disappointed to see that Adventure isn't going to Aruba or Curacao in April 2016. Really wanted to do a B2B with my mom on her. Oh well. We booked Freedom Western and got our first Jr. Suite instead. Since we've done all the ports before, this trip will be more about the ship since we haven't done the Freedom class before.

Good luck to everyone else looking to book!

Theresa

Theresa, the Jewel will be doing Aruba and Curacao on April 24, 2016. Looks like it'll be right after her revitalization.

I.m sure I missed it, but can someone tell me which ship will be sailing out of Bayonne starting the summer of 2015?

I'm a little disappointed that there were no ship changes out of San Juan. Southern Caribbean on a newer ship was my hopes!

Thanks!

I.m sure I missed it, but can someone tell me which ship will be sailing out of Bayonne starting the summer of 2015?

I'm a little disappointed that there were no ship changes out of San Juan. Southern Caribbean on a newer ship was my hopes!

Thanks!

It'll be Quantum. We just don't know what the itineraries are yet. Very doubtful she'll be doing Bermuda in 2015