Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

A vision class ship would simply position them against ncl a little better since the sky is the best ship doing that itinerary, if liberty could do 4/5 day surely voyager could do 3/4 day.

I am not saying a Voyager class couldn't replace Majesty.....I am very fond of the that class, since Navigator was the first cruise ship I went on. The 3 day Majesty itinerary is one I go one quite a bit, and would surely enjoy the Voyager class ship very much. But it wouldn't surprise me either if they put a Vision class in the replace her either.

I am not saying a Voyager class couldn't replace Majesty.....I am very fond of the that class, since Navigator was the first cruise ship I went on. The 3 day Majesty itinerary is one I go one quite a bit, and would surely enjoy the Voyager class ship very much. But it wouldn't surprise me either if they put a Vision class in the replace her either.

What has always surprised me is that they have not tried to compete with the NCL Sky since that ship has tons of balconies. When the Monarch went out of service I really thought they would move the Enchantment to Miami and the Majesty to PC. But of course that did not happen. So now only time will tell when the Majesty will retire.

What has always surprised me is that they have not tried to compete with the NCL Sky since that ship has tons of balconies. When the Monarch went out of service I really thought they would move the Enchantment to Miami and the Majesty to PC. But of course that did not happen. So now only time will tell when the Majesty will retire.

Clearly, they don't have to compete with other ships, simply over the number of balconies on board. Majesty only has balconies as suites, and it sails full all the time. It must be the experience, even though Majesty doesn't have some of the large magnificent things to experience like her larger sister ships. She still gives a cruiser a wonderful cruise experience.

I have fully enjoyed all 10 of the Majesty cruises I have been on....and what the ship misses the crew makes up for with FUN.

Clearly, they don't have to compete with other ships, simply over the number of balconies on board. Majesty only has balconies as suites, and it sails full all the time. It must be the experience, even though Majesty doesn't have some of the large magnificent things to experience like her larger sister ships. She still gives a cruiser a wonderful cruise experience.

I have fully enjoyed all 10 of the Majesty cruises I have been on....and what the ship misses the crew makes up for with FUN.

I personally have no complaints about the Majesty. I just know from others who were trying to decide between the two ships and chose NCL because of the balconies. Many people use the short cruises as an intro to cruising, so you'd think they would want to put something there that was more comparable to the competition.

I sailed Sovereign, Majesty's sister ship, years ago, and I think the only drawback was the cabin size. I was surprised at how much I didn't miss the Promenade! The open shopping area was very comfortable, much more so than the same area on Radiance class ships.

It's ok for a 3 day cruise, because you don't have room to pack clothes for more than that!!!

Edited by mconthehighseas

well Navigator's deployment is up in the air now. You never know :D

Wouldn't it be nice

I was out of town. So when will RC reveal Liberty, Adventure and Navigator mystery?

Adventure stays in San Juan and sailings available for sale.

Liberty and Navigator may be out this week.

Latest clues indicate some shifting of ships in December, but that can all change quickly.

Navigator could stay in Galveston or only stay until December and be replaced then by Liberty.

Even some clues indicate Vision may only stay in Tampa for a month or two following European season and then shift for a few months.

Brilliance looks to do Tampa variable sailings with 5 and 7 night sailings or similar.

From Oz Royal Facebook site.

We're proud to announce that Explorer of the Seas will be joining our fleet sailing in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific from November 2015! Which means that we'll now have the 2 largest ships and the first FlowRider at sea in Australia & New Zealand! Learn more about this megaliner here: http://*******/RCI-ExploreroftheSeas

Adventure stays in San Juan and sailings available for sale.

Liberty and Navigator may be out this week.

Latest clues indicate some shifting of ships in December, but that can all change quickly.

Navigator could stay in Galveston or only stay until December and be replaced then by Liberty.

Even some clues indicate Vision may only stay in Tampa for a month or two following European season and then shift for a few months.

Brilliance looks to do Tampa variable sailings with 5 and 7 night sailings or similar.

I've been on quite a few Voyager class ships and would love to try their Freedom class out of Galveston.

In October 2015 she will then commence a month-long journey to Singapore; followed by a grand tour of western and southern Australia – taking in maiden ports of call in Fremantle, Adelaide, Melbourne and finally New Zealand – en route to Sydney.

Explorer of the Seas arrives in Sydney for the very first time on 28th November 2015 for an historic Sydney harbour rendezvous with Voyager of the Seas. Spectators will be able to witness the unforgettable sight of the largest cruise ship capacity on Sydney harbour in one day, with over 10,000 guests and crew onboard.

http://australia.etbnews.com/199347/royal-caribbeans-explorer-seas-home-port-sydney-2015/

Is it Wednesday yet? ;0) I am so ready for this week to get started.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do they always release new info on wed? Any chance we could hear more info earlier in the week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In October 2015 she will then commence a month-long journey to Singapore; followed by a grand tour of western and southern Australia – taking in maiden ports of call in Fremantle, Adelaide, Melbourne and finally New Zealand – en route to Sydney.

Explorer of the Seas arrives in Sydney for the very first time on 28th November 2015 for an historic Sydney harbour rendezvous with Voyager of the Seas. Spectators will be able to witness the unforgettable sight of the largest cruise ship capacity on Sydney harbour in one day, with over 10,000 guests and crew onboard.

http://australia.etbnews.com/199347/royal-caribbeans-explorer-seas-home-port-sydney-2015/

So no mention of Legend... they would have on this press release imo

As anticipated, they've gone for a shortcut repo around the south of Australia for Explorer. :)

With Legend, I'm guessing that they want to make a separate announcement about homeporting her in Brisbane for part of the year (South Pacific and Top End cruises in The cooler months maybe).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, Not sure whether they have been, could anybody confirm whether the TA's for Spring and Autumn 2015 have been released, if they haven't, any idea when they are due.

Thanks in anticipation.

I've not seen a TA for Liberty yet in 2015, but that could be because it's staying in the US. There are no sailings posted after April 2015.