Help!!!

sonogirl12345

We are going on the NCL Sky from Florida to Bahamas but my husband cannot find his Birth Certificate. What else will they accept?

We can all take guesses but for your sake, please call NCL... I know where I live its not that hard to get a duplicate birth certificate, just call the town where he was born and explain your problem. Maybe they'll help.

Maybe drivers license, but try to get the birth certificate. Today is Wednesday and most states will expedite them with a few $$$ and can be done online. So you could apply tonight and have it by Friday. Definitely check with NCL about your problem.

Not to give you a hard time, but with the way things are now a passport is important. I have one child who lives in Europe and is constantly moving about (he's in Thailand now) and another that will be abroad in a few months.

So for me a passport is a necessity. You never know when "Mom" is needed:)

Good Luck!

Edited by kcwingwalker

Try Vitalchek dot com for a certified copy of the BC, they do expedited service and will mail it to wherever you are...

They are excellent and helped me once when DH could not find his birth certificate and yes he did have a passport but insisted on bringing his birth certificate. Husband always has a crisis before any significant event:rolleyes:

We are going on the NCL Sky from Florida to Bahamas but my husband cannot find his Birth Certificate. What else will they accept?

So, this assumes you that you did not do the online registration as this problem would have come up earlier.

You will NOT board with only a DL. It is not going to happen.

I hope you can get something done ASAP.

I think an enhanced Driver's license from NY is a WHTI compliant document for the cruise. But please check with NCL.

For round-trip sailings (cruises that depart from and return to the same U.S. port), you may sail with either a valid passport, proof of citizenship and a valid government-issued photo I.D. (driver’s license with a photo), or any other WHTI compliant document.