purchasing Dolphin encounter tickets on line

tweety33

Going to chankanaab park to do the dolphin encounter in March. Has any one purchased there tickets on line at the 25% off before going from dolphin discovery site? And have you purchased in advance the photo coupon at a reduced rate? Just looking for some reassurance that its a safe site and legit, guess its a good savings over buying when you arrive. I hope its not a bad weather day. Thanks for any reply's who have booked this way,.

My sister started to do it using the online chat with them. SHe ended up speaking to the person on the phone today and booking it. They were running a buy one get one free on the dolphin swim so she booked it on the phone with they guy today.

just returned Sunday we were there last Friday and we bought online, took a taxi and had a good time. Photos were a bit expensive, but they will come down on prices.:)

where the pictures printed or on a cd? did you have to hang around waiting long to view your pictures to decide if you wanted to buy? I am the only one doing dolphin encounter not sure what all pictures will cost.

where the pictures printed or on a cd? did you have to hang around waiting long to view your pictures to decide if you wanted to buy? I am the only one doing dolphin encounter not sure what all pictures will cost.

A CD with all the pictures you pick out is $99. If you can find another single or couple in your group, become a "threesome" or a couple. A duplicate CD is only $10 more. So if you "pair up" with another single, the first disk os $119. The second disk is $10 for a total of $129. Compare that to each single paying $99 each.

NOTE: All prices listed are from June 2014. They may have changed.