"Dream" Book on board desk?

SkyMaster

Just found a GREAT deal on "Paradise", but I'm sailing "Dream" next week, and thought I'd take a chance, and wait till I'm on board to book, for the OBC. I've noticed, however, that not all ships have the "book on board" desk, and I can't remember for sure if Dream does, or not. Anybody been aboard "Dream" recently, who can enlighten me?

THANKS!

"SKY"

THANKS Beach and Golf. Yep, I thought I remembered the Book on Board desk on "Dream", but wasn't absolutely sure. Guess I'll wait, and take my chances, since that extra $50 OBC on Paradise would come in mighty handy.

GREAT to hear from you again Beach. Let's do it all again! ;)

"SKY"

Question....if you book on board and get the on board credit, and later if the price drops and you change to that rate, do still get to keep the credit?

Yes. We booked our most recent cruise which we too kin December lady April on the Dream. We were booked early saver and could take advantage of any price decreases that came along. We ended up having the price drop 2 times and saved a ton plus had obc. So in December we booked the relocation trip for the dream in April. Then they were running a special that doubled the obc! So we are getting $200 booking bonus obc and $80 bar credit obc! So stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANKS guys and gals. I can't wait to get aboard and see what the situation is for me. I'm probably taking a bit of a chance though, because the cruise and cabin I want to book is one of the "few and far between" no single supplement cruises. Oh well, if it happens not to work out, there'll be another one. ;)

"SKY"