Anyone aware of this!

krispykreme97

[ATTACH]299745[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, I'm aware. I referred someone a couple weeks ago. My PVP told me the offer doesn't apply to everyone. Carnival must extend an offer to you to refer someone according to my PVP. Carnival apparently doesn't notify you in writing. Your PVP tells you that you qualify to refer someone. That is my understanding of it. If your PVP doesn't mention it to you, you'll probably never know that you can make a referral in the program.

Before it was time restricted as it was offered around August and I was told I didnt qualify since it was after August when I saw it on the site (there is a section on the bottom right of your VIFP page). Glad to see they are making it more redeemable. It makes since to have such a program and reward continuing guests.

Try asking your PVP. That's how I was able to do one. He put the information in and we received a confirmation about four days later

And.... If you find out you aren't eligible pm me. I can refer your friends for you and they can still get an obc. :)