Question for Copper 10-8

zentmrs

What's his FB username?

I am not giving out his name here. A while ago during a thread discussion he invited us to post a throw-away email on CC and he's connect with us via email to get connected on Face Book.

I am not giving out his name here. A while ago during a thread discussion he invited us to post a throw-away email on CC and he's connect with us via email to get connected on Face Book.

No problem. I should have thought about that before I asked.

Maybe it's just me (and I don't particularly like facebook, BTW) but I find that kind of strange, from someone who freely gives out full names of officers the HAL ships, along with when they are sailing, etc. I'm kind of protective of my personal info so I understand why he protects his own, and since joining here and seeing these questions and copper's answers, it has has surprised me that he publishes that info so freely on a website. I can only assume that it is sanctioned by HAL and the officers he mentions.

A while ago during a thread discussion he invited us to post a throw-away email on CC and he's connect with us via email to get connected on Face Book.

That would work if he accepted all FB friend requests; but he doesn't. So there's no guarantee that sending the request will let you see the pictures, either.