Chocoholic buffet

susan0000

Do they have this on the shorter cruises? We are going on the pearl 4 day and I don't see it on the dailies I have been able to find? This is my favorite night and will be so disappointed if they don't have it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Look under the restaurants. We almost missed it on our last two cruises, because it wasn't listed as an event, or announced at anytime. I only saw it when I was looking at a restaurant time!

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is something that they could cut back on and wouldn't be missed. I was wowed by it years ago but then it deteriorated into a crowded event with the same desserts and cakes just dressed a bit differently. The cakes weren't all that good and really, it isn't necessary.

The decorations were always fun to look at but it was like major meal #4 for many of the folks there.

Chocoholic buffet looks way better than it tastes. Would much rather have the dark chocolate fondue and their ganaches in Le Bistro. Mmmm. But if Getaway's new desserts go fleet wide, NCL is finally spot on. Their white chocolate parfait in the MDR was heavenly! The chocolate brownie sundae in Blue Lagoon is yummy too if you like chocolate fudge (sweet and chewy), or the one in Cagney's if you like dark chocolate.

Edited by kylenyc