Enchantment Boarding Time

Can anyone tell me the boarding time?The itinerary on the RC website says boarding at 5pm,I thought this was the sailing time.I haven't received my

documents for 8/7 yet.

Thanks

WE are sailing out of Phila. this Sunday - sailing time said 5, boarding time on documents is 2. I hope we can board much earlier as we usually do??? If anyone boards in Philly today and is going online from ship - please let us know the time you were able to board. It is usually much earlier than time stated on documents, but never boarded in Phila. before.

We were on the July 11 cruise from Cape Liberty. Sail time was listed as 5PM. We boarded around 12:30, and there were already people onbaord. You were not allowed access to cabins until 1PM, but lunch was being served in the Windjammer.

The earlier you go, the shorter the line to get on the ship. I agree with everyone else here. Board before noon for the shortest lines and you can get free lunch on the ship. (After all you are paying alot of money for the cruise - take advantage of the free lunch) There really isnt anything open but you can walk around the ship to get familar with it while waiting for it to leave port.

yea, skwir! Finally, word from someone who has actually done it.

setting the alarm for 8/14/05, 8 a.m.................get up, finish packing, herd kids into car, drive down Broad Street and INTO THE NAVY YARD!!!

Enchantment, here we come!

Carol

I got a disposable digital camera from CVS (it lets you preview and delete pics) and I PROMISE to go to get the pictures put onto disc as soon as I get back.

Other than that I don't own a digital camera (or a cell phone). I know, I'm the last person on earth not to have these things

Archived