Any word on Costa Maya

RDangerIII

RDangerIII, would you post what you learn from Pez Quadro here please? If our ship is diverted this next week maybe we will go to Costa Maya as well. What is it that you like about Pez Quadro?

I have heard all kinds of info on Cozumel, but I was wondering how my favorite place Pez Quadro faired during the storm. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Ricky

Hard to explain, I guess I just like a laid back beach with all you can drink Margarita's and massage tables. And I like that when you are Hungry they run a menu over to you from the Restaurant across the street. Great food at decent prices..... HMMM!!! I guess after reading my post, it's not that hard to explain. Have fun, we are on the Sensation the cruise after yours.

Got an e-mail from Andrea at Pez Quadro, she said luckily they were spared any storm damage. Little wind, no rain...YEEHAAAA. Looks like, (God Willing), I'll be at my favorite south of the border bar a week from this Monday!

Just got a call from our PVP that they have changed our port Wednesday from Calica to Costa Maya. He said that the Calica pier was damaged and can't take ships right now. Wonder if it will be the same for you?? I'm excited though, we haven't been to Costa Maya and it sounds great. Thanks for the info on how they did from Emily. Have a great trip!

Got an e-mail from Andrea at Pez Quadro, she said luckily they were spared any storm damage. Little wind, no rain...YEEHAAAA. Looks like, (God Willing), I'll be at my favorite south of the border bar a week from this Monday!

You are going to love Costa Maya, particularly if you like to lay on the beach and drink and eat and watch the world go by. If so, go to Pez Quadro and say hi to Andrea and Rocco. Tell them that Ricky with Four Unplugged is coming on the 1st so get some more Tequila and Cerveza! Have a great Trip

RDangerIII -

Not sure if you left yet, if so maybe you can respond when you get back. Do you prepay PezQuadro through costamaya excusions or do you just show up? Can you get the same AI deal? Would love to have the flexibility of deciding to go on the day, than pre-paying and having to go should we decide we want to do something else.

Thanks and have a great trip!!!

Nope we leave tomorrow, Saturday July 30th. That day has been circled in my calendar for over a year..

As for Pez Quadro, we just walked up and gave Marco our 25 dollars and started drinking and relaxing. Hope that helps answer your question. They do have a website you can contact them at, I have been e-mailing the bartender, her name is Andrea. mailto: los40canones@hotmail.com

Los 40 Canones is the Restaurant/hotel across the road, they are all together.

Hope it helps, I'm off tomorrow. YEAH BABY!!!

Nope we leave tomorrow, Saturday July 30th. That day has been circled in my calendar for over a year..

As for Pez Quadro, we just walked up and gave Marco our 25 dollars and started drinking and relaxing. Hope that helps answer your question. They do have a website you can contact them at, I have been e-mailing the bartender, her name is Andrea. mailto: los40canones@hotmail.com

Los 40 Canones is the Restaurant/hotel across the road, they are all together.

Hope it helps, I'm off tomorrow. YEAH BABY!!!

Thanks for getting back to me and have a GREAT time!

Archived