mtd question

booboojoy

hi..when we make out mtd reservation time online is this the time that the Host goes by on the ship?

should I go to him when we bboarrd to confirm?

Yes, the time you pick online will be the time you are expected to show up at the MTD entrance to the dining room. You don't need to confirm onboard, but it might be a good idea to confirm.

Edited by clarea

On our recent Legend sailing (Jan 3) we made MTD reservations on line. When we got to the reservation desk the first night we were told there wasn't a table for the two of us and we had to be seated at a large table if we wanted to eat without waiting an unspecified time. The next night we arrived at our reserved time and were told the same thing. I told them we were not going through that excuse again and that we made reservations for that time and they should have a table for us. We were then shown to a table for two along a wall with five other tables that were about a foot apart. One person at each table had to sit on the bench against the wall. Reminded me of a fast food joint. On the bright side, the food in the main dining room was unexceptional so we at more evening meals in the Windjammer and twice in Chops.