Carnival Excursions in PV

lrowe70

Anyone know any thing about the following excursions offered by Carnival in Puerto Vallarta:

-Rhythms of the Night

-tequila factories and old town tour

-deluxe sunset sail

-beach break at leisure

-exclusive resort get away

They all sound nice, but have very few and very old reviews on the excursion registration page.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. :)

Rhythms of the night is done by Vallarta Adventures. It is a great tour to an exclusive piece of land. Nice buffet diner and show. To get there you need to take their boat.

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/

I highly recommend the tour. A group of 7 of us that spend our winters here in PV finally did this last winter and we really enjoyed it. Vallarta Adventures are great to deal with and answered multiple questions from me before I booked. Dinner and show were very good and we enjoyed the music and antics of the crew on the boat there and back. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of lanterns and candles on the Island. Very unique experience. A little uphill walking but not too strenuous.

Wendy

Edited by mexico8
correction

I replied to this last night and then my internet connection dropped...so here's the shortened version:

We love this excursion (ROTN) and have done it several times over the years...the only one we've repeated.

Take a jacket or sweater as the return trip can be chilly.

The return trip can also be rougher, so be prepared if you are sensitive to rough water.

We are currently in PV and the mosquitoes are worse than normal, so take insect repellent if you have it (we forgot to ask our friends who went last week if they needed it).

If there are only 2 of you, you can request a beachside table, so if you are a party of 2 couples, decide ahead of time if you want to sit together, or separate.

If you do choose this excursion, ENJOY!