RCCL - booking informtion

beshears

I have just booked through a TA for the FOTS this spring. Once it has gone through, will I be contacted by RCCL by email, notifying me of all the details, etc. of my trip? I am used to getting this email from Princess and Carnival, but I wanted to know if RCCL does this to?

Is there an area where you go into the RCCL website and fill out passport, medical, credit card info?

I have just booked through a TA for the FOTS this spring. Once it has gone through, will I be contacted by RCCL by email, notifying me of all the details, etc. of my trip? I am used to getting this email from Princess and Carnival, but I wanted to know if RCCL does this to?

Is there an area where you go into the RCCL website and fill out passport, medical, credit card info?

Royal will not automatically email you when you've made your booking with a travel agent. However, you can ask the travel agent to provide you with Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

For online check-in, go to Royal's website and click on Online Check-in at the bottom of the page.

No, since you booked through a TA, communications from the cruise line will be through the TA. On my most recent trip, the moly emails from RCCL directly were trying to get me to make spa appointments.

Yes, the RCCL website does have an area where you can fill out your preregistration information. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/homeLoggedout.do?cS=MHDR

Thank you everyone for getting back with me. Yes, I have the PAID invoice email from my TA, showing what we will be having, on what deck/room/category were in. I'm just used (I've always booked through a TA with all the cruises I have gone on) to having that cruise line contact me by email to fill out the passport, medical, credit card, etc. info.

Thank you everyone for getting back with me. Yes, I have the PAID invoice email from my TA, showing what we will be having, on what deck/room/category were in. I'm just used (I've always booked through a TA with all the cruises I have gone on) to having that cruise line contact me by email to fill out the passport, medical, credit card, etc. info.

I've never gotten an email from the cruiseline. I've just went directly to the website and done this.

We live in Olathe, I used to live in Gladstone 16 years ago! I now have 3 kids! My oldest boy 13yrs has severe autism so traveling has been limited until the past 2 years. I just found out about Autism on the Seas, so I've also contacted them for help with booking a cruise. My 13yr old did fabulous when I took him to Disney World when we used the "Guest Services" options Disney provided and Autismontheseas offers the same (and more services).

You will still need to fill in your passport, emergency contact, etc. and print your set sail pass.

Royal Caribbean will not contact you first.

Log in to "my cruises" and if you have not done this before you will need to set up a profile and then enter your reservation number.

Then, follow the steps to enter all information.

Happy cruise!

Lildiscoveries, what a small world. You living in Gladstone all those years.:)

Well I hope things work out for you son who has Autism. I know they can do so much more for them now, then what they used to be able to do. That's the same way with my grandson. He has Spina Bifida, and has come a long way in his 5 years. I know he has a long ways to go, but with God, ALL things are possible.

If you get to do the cruise, I hope it is an enjoyable one for you all.