Mediterranean 1/22/06, Country Music

mimicsr

DH and I are contemplating sailing on the 1/22/06 sail of the Mediterranean out of FTL because we have info from a country music dance site that this is a country music cruise with 4 performers: Neal McCoy (my personal favorite), plus Craig Morgan, Erika Jo (who won Nashville Star), and another performer I can't remember the name of right now. There is supposed to be lots of country dancing on this cruise. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this info and should I start a roll call??? We have been on 2 other CM cruises and thoroughly enjoyed them. One was on the Norway and other was the Norwegian Sea out of Houston. Please respond if you have any info on this.

Thanks,

Mimi

P.S. I also understand the Magica sailing Eastern itinerary will also have country music & dance, as well as Carnival's Miracle out of Tampa. All on the very same week. Go figure!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mimi!

Check the website for Country Music Travel. The other artist is Jamie O'Neal. Also, Captain Sandy Cruise Holidays has one on HAL's Zuiderdam in January. We've been on with Neal McCoy before and he was awesome.

Hope this helps,

Eileen

Archived