Club O2

billys5764

My son is bringing his best friend on our next cruise this summer. My son will have just turned 18 but his friend will still be 17. Can my son still go to the Club O2 with his friend?

He's enjoyed the Club O2 for the past 2 years and met many people in there that he still keeps up with.

My son is bringing his best friend on our next cruise this summer. My son will have just turned 18 but his friend will still be 17. Can my son still go to the Club O2 with his friend?

He's enjoyed the Club O2 for the past 2 years and met many people in there that he still keeps up with.

I have read that they sometimes make an exception if the teen is still in school. Have him bring his high school id with him. It might just work out.

The only exception is if they are still in high school. They must have their high school id to show if they are 18.

Honestly, Carnival needs to host 2 meet & greets the first two days of sailing for the 18-20 year old crowd. It's a tough age for them to meet people that are their age and not in the clubs drinking. It's really an age group Carnival has chosen to ignore.

we're facing something similar. My son is a senior and will turn 18 5 days before we cruise. we're hoping the fact he's still in high school will work in his favor. I hope so! He had a good time meeting friends that he is still in touch with from our last cruise.

The only exception is if they are still in high school. They must have their high school id to show if they are 18.

Honestly, Carnival needs to host 2 meet & greets the first two days of sailing for the 18-20 year old crowd. It's a tough age for them to meet people that are their age and not in the clubs drinking. It's really an age group Carnival has chosen to ignore.

I agree. My daughter loves to cruise, is a platinum cruiser. She is currently 16. I dread when she hits the 18 mark. As you said, there's not much to do for that age group. :(

I have no idea if they will let him in or not, but at least he will have his friend along. We are bringing a friend this year so our newly 18 year old has someone to hang out with. My daughter loved the teen club, too.

The 18-21 year old group needs some organized activities, or at least a "meet and greet" time and place on the embark day.

When my eldest was 18, he found friends at the basketball court, hanging around by the pool, and just wandering around at night. (Though I don't really want my 18 year old daughter wandering around at night!)

I am facing the same problem. Booked in March. Me and my son who turns 18 in February. He is still in high school. He is very worried what he will do this cruise since he is the land of limbo. To young for some activities and to old for others. I will be breaking him on the blackjack table though with a small limit of course.

I am in same situation my son will be 17 his friend turns 18 the month before we cruise ..also do teens need to register or sign up for club o2 or can they just show up ?

You can pre sign the paperwork on your cruise manager or you can sign up the 1st day of the cruise.