LATOFFER - Confirmation

Rebels82

I have LATOFFER on a cruise confirmation - upper right hand corner. Does that mean I get double points/night credit for my Latitudes Reward? (one point for normal night and one extra since it was a Latitudes Special? Thanks.

No, it does not. Only the monthly Latitudes Insider Offers include the extra point per night. The promo code used for these is LATITUDES.

isnt it LATBONUS for this month

http://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/terms-and-conditions

Latoffer is for discount price

Edited by jonbgd

The Latitudes Insider Offer I have never used this. To get the extra points do you have to book thru NCL or can you do it thru a TA?

It doesn't matter who books it, the Latitude Insider Offers have their own distinct promo code and that code is required to get the Insider extra point per day.

Is that the one for the OBC?

Yes, should have said that.

Latitudes Insider Offer

Now until January 31, 2014, enjoy up to $150 Onboard Credit when you book any of this month’s featured cruises. Promotion code LATITUDE.

Latitudes Bonus Points Offer

As our way of saying thank you to our Latitudes Rewards members, we’re offering an additional point per night aboard select Distinctive Voyages. Book one of our cruises by January 31, 2014 with your Latitudes Rewards member number and promotion code LATBONUS to earn extra Bonus Points toward your Latitudes Rewards tier level every day you’re on board.

Latitude savings promotion

Reduced rates for Latitude members Booking Window: Capacity Controlled Applicable Destination: Select sailings Program Code: LATOFFER

You can also get an extra point per night by booking nine months in advance.

Enjoy!

While that is true, the topic of the thread is the Latitude Insider Points...the OP wasn't even asking about early booking benefits.

There is also an extra point for booking in a suite, I didn't metion that earlier because I didn't want to go off-topic.