Dream balcony cabin choice?!

Taylor523

We had one of the "L-shaped" cabins on deck 7 (aft), and it had a longer balcony. I loved it, and the price was the same as other balcony cabins. The configuration of the cabin is a little different though, so make sure that works for you if you book it. Good luck!

We had aft wrap 6479 on. The Dream a couple years ago. That cabin spoiled us and now we try to book aft wraps each time we sail. Love the huge balcony. :)

We have 6492 opposite of your 6479 on the March 29th sailing...can't wait. Have you had other wraps and how do you compare this one as I believe it to be the biggest balcony(s) on the ship?

Agree with you on this for sure...Very quiet area with low traffic..

We had one of the "L-shaped" cabins on deck 7 (aft), and it had a longer balcony. I loved it, and the price was the same as other balcony cabins. The configuration of the cabin is a little different though, so make sure that works for you if you book it. Good luck!

We have 6492 opposite of your 6479 on the March 29th sailing...can't wait. Have you had other wraps and how do you compare this one as I believe it to be the biggest balcony(s) on the ship?

Yes we have had 7445 and 6452 on the Freedom. We prefer deck 6 as they are a little larger and the deck 6 aft wraps on the dream are larger as well. There is a tad less privacy on the Dream due to the Lanai being on deck 5, but we really didn't notice a lot of people out there at any given time. We have 6483 booked this year on both the Freedom and Liberty, so as you can see we are fans of aft-wraps.

• 4 weeks later...
I am planning to sail on the Dream in December. Suggestions on balcony cabins to book? Don't want to hear loud noises all night long. Other than that, no preferences. Where was your favorite room on the dream??? Thanks!!

We were on the Lido Deck, 10274. It was fantastic there. Since there were fewer cabins, there was much less foot traffic. We never heard any noise from outside. We were nice and close to the pool, the buffet. It was an easy walk back to the cabin for items. We were far up so we were away from the Promenade that circles most of the ship. (When we walked around, we were able to see into the balcony windows on Deck 6, especially in the evening.)

We were in 10277 on Breeze back in October. Equally perfect location.

Cove balconies is the way to go cheaper than a regular balcony. A lot closer to the water as well,if you prefer that of course. Aft balconies are good too especially the end ones you get almost a wrap around deck with those.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Lido Deck, 10274. It was fantastic there. Since there were fewer cabins, there was much less foot traffic. We never heard any noise from outside. We were nice and close to the pool, the buffet. It was an easy walk back to the cabin for items. We were far up so we were away from the Promenade that circles most of the ship. (When we walked around, we were able to see into the balcony windows on Deck 6, especially in the evening.)

We were in 10277 on Breeze back in October. Equally perfect location.

I completely agree!!! 10229 on the dream was my first Lido balcony cabin and I would choose to be on the Lido every time! 10229 is a quad, I shared it with my husband and two teen sons and there was plenty of room.

Have Fun!

We stayed in 11266 and brother and sister in law stayed in 11268 next door on the Panorama Deck. We like being above the Lido Deck. Hardly any foot traffic because of these two decks having less cabins. The only time we've ever noticed any noise was sitting out on the balcony at night you could hear music coming from the Lido Deck but you couldn't hear it in the cabin. We always choose the Panorama Deck. Like being able to run back to your cabin on sea days and use your own bathroom or grab whatever you need or forgot.

We had Aft 6498 last month. Loved the huge balcony, and the room also had lots of space. The only draw back, we were above the Burgandy Lounge. Most nights it's the Comedy shows, but when Karaoke is going on, and there was something else in there, it was extremely loud, mostly bass beats. Loved having my own lounger on the balcony. Could lay out there at night and star gaze.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app