Breakaway - Favorite Specialty Restaurants with Kids?

garnet115

We already have a reservation for Teppanyaki, as well as for Cirque Dreams, but was thinking about booking another specialty dinner. Thinking about Cagney's or Moderno. Thoughts? I know that dd could still order from the regular kids menu if nothing strikes her fancy, but am wondering which is most kid-friendly in terms of both menu and atmosphere.

Moderno can be quite fun for kids. The salad bar has enough to keep them full, as it is quite large. Lots of cheeses and meats. As far as the many different styles of meat that is brought to the table, I'm sure something will tickle their fancy. The best part is the grilled pineapple at the end. It is a pineapple covered in brown sugar and grilled. Quite, quite good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Moderno can be quite fun for kids. The salad bar has enough to keep them full, as it is quite large. Lots of cheeses and meats. As far as the many different styles of meat that is brought to the table, I'm sure something will tickle their fancy. The best part is the grilled pineapple at the end. It is a pineapple covered in brown sugar and grilled. Quite, quite good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info. I think I am leaning towards Moderno, just because the whole meat carved at the table is an out of the ordinary, fun experience.