WOW sale

On the RC website today, there is a WOW sale advertising "Free upgrade or up to $300*" for the caribbean. However if you click on it the page loads blank, and the limited time offer page is only listing the $300obc sale. Does anyone happen to have a working link to the full flier for this sale, or is it more likely the front page is inaccurate?

Appreciate any replies =)

On the RC website today, there is a WOW sale advertising "Free upgrade or up to $300*" for the caribbean. However if you click on it the page loads blank, and the limited time offer page is only listing the $300obc sale. Does anyone happen to have a working link to the full flier for this sale, or is it more likely the front page is inaccurate?

Appreciate any replies =)

I think I see what you are referring to. Clicking on the link takes you to a booking process where there are booking options on the right and the middle section is blank...correct?

If so, you can narrow your search down through any one of those options to the right and the page will refresh with all of the matching criteria.

I did not know about the upgrade portion but I did snatch the $300 OBC for my cruise in June. :D

Edited by G85 SS

The one you posted is $300 to use on excursions. We booked one two weeks ago that gives us a $300 OBC.

$300 obc..what were the specifics of that ? must be pretty limited to new booking/nights at sea/itinerary etc etc.

Can this be applied to existing reservations?

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I would like to know as well. Is this for a new booking only, or can it be used for an existing reservation that has not been paid in full yet?

We booked our cruise earlier this week, and we were able to get the $150 OBC (for a balcony) applied to our reservation.

T&C states...

Onboard Credit ("OBC") Offer applies to cruises booked Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2014. OBC offer is valid on 6-night or longer Royal Caribbean International sailings departing Mar. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014, excluding Quantum of the Seas.

Can this be applied to existing reservations?

It's worth a phone call to see. We booked in November of last year for a cruise in May of this year. I called when the WOW sale started and was able to add the $300 OBC to our reservation. Whether he cancelled and rebooked I do not know, but it took just minutes. Everything else remained the same - cruise price had not changed, room stayed the same. It was a less than 10 min call - worth $300 in my opinion :D

$300 obc..what were the specifics of that ? must be pretty limited to new booking/nights at sea/itinerary etc etc.

They are running the On Board Credit through February I believe. It is only limited to new bookings and some other stipulations as well. This is from their website for the terms and conditions.

*Onboard Credit ("OBC") Offer applies to cruises booked Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2014. OBC offer is valid on 6-night or longer Royal Caribbean International sailings departing Mar. 1 - Dec. 31, 2014, excluding Quantum of the Seas. European sailings are defined as sailings that depart and return to European ports. OBC offer is applicable to oceanview and above stateroom categories; OBC amount varies by category and based on stateroom category purchased. Promo Code: YOURWOW is required and must be presented at time of booking. OBC amounts and promo code available on royalcaribbean.com. One offer per stateroom. OBC is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. OBC offer may be combined with LAF and restricted rates (such as Seniors, Residents, Military). OBC offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent Reduced Rates, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for OBC offer. Single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare will be eligible for a prorated value of the OBC offer.

*Free upgrade refers to booking a balcony stateroom for an ocean view stateroom fare on Allure, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Navigator, and Oasis. Free Upgrade offer applies to new bookings of 6-8 night Caribbean cruises departing between Mar. 1 - Aug. 31, 2014. Free upgrade offer valid for bookings made between Jan. 27 - Feb. 28, 2014. Free upgrade offer is combinable with select offers, including, but not limited to, the YOURWOW promotion, Crown & Anchor Discounts, and Next Cruise offers. Except where mentioned previously, Free Upgrade offer is not combinable with other offers or promotions, including, but not limited to, Resident, Senior, Military, Police/Fire, Interline, Travel Agent Reduced Rates, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, or Net Rates.

*Prices and Offers apply to new individual bookings (not applicable to groups), are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and in US dollars. Government taxes and fees are additional. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas.

Edited by G85 SS

It's worth a phone call to see. We booked in November of last year for a cruise in May of this year. I called when the WOW sale started and was able to add the $300 OBC to our reservation. Whether he cancelled and rebooked I do not know, but it took just minutes. Everything else remained the same - cruise price had not changed, room stayed the same. It was a less than 10 min call - worth $300 in my opinion :D

I would love to know if your reservation was cancelled and then re- booked. I also have a cruise booked for May; made the reservation back in August. If I called Royal and cancelled and rebooked same rooms( we have 2 balconies) would we be eligable for the 150.00 onboard credit per room?

I would love to know if your reservation was cancelled and then re- booked. I also have a cruise booked for May; made the reservation back in August. If I called Royal and cancelled and rebooked same rooms( we have 2 balconies) would we be eligable for the 150.00 onboard credit per room?

There was an earlier WOW sale in December offering OBC (I think it was $100 with that sale). I called that time and I know for certain the rep cancelled and rebooked it. The entire call was rather lengthy - maybe 20 minutes. When the newest WOW sale was advertised, I called and the rep told me he was applying it to my reservation. It was a very short call. If he cancelled and rebooked it, he certainly did it quickly. We were able to keep the same room both times. It doesn't hurt to call and ask.

I will call tomorrow and see what they have to say. We booked a September 2014 cruise when we were onboard in September 2013 so I am not sure how this will affect our diamond on board booking bonus and such. It is still worth a shot to see what they say as we are in a grand suite and would be looking at the larger on board credit. Thanks for the info.

I see that the offer is $150 for a balcony and $300 for a suite. I read the T&C but didn't see confirmation, would the $300 apply to a JS? Since they are not a full suite I wasn't sure…

Yes, I got $300 for a Jr Suite.

• 5 months later...
Hi, I originally booked a balcony under this sale so I will get the $150 OBC. If I were to upgrade now to a GS or JS, would I lose this OBC?

I would double check the terms and conditions of your particular WOW sale. In the past, if the ship and sail date remained the same, the WOW OBC would not be lost.

I would double check the terms and conditions of your particular WOW sale. In the past, if the ship and sail date remained the same, the WOW OBC would not be lost.

Thanks, I booked under the one with the code YOURWOW, the terms are posted above and I don't see anything that applies to this. I just want to make sure that I don't lose the $150 OBC, but it would even be better if they would bump us up to the higher OBC we would have gotten had we booked a suite in the first place. (unlikely I know but worth asking LOL! :p )