Do you own these, Joy Magnano beauty cases?

emandjennsmom

I own them, I got them the last time they were on where it was the 2 smaller cases. I love them! I picked up 2 more sets today & that steamer:D

I really like them. For a trip I use the small one & in the pouches I do; makeup, toiletries (2 of the compartments), my contact stuff. I loved how they showed the lady unroll it & hook it in the bathroom, I actually never thought of that. I like, that they're sending the extras. When I travel I have to rearrange my make-up since I only carry essentials, so the spare will be great when I have to break it up.

The other one I use for my craft supplies, paint, glitter, paint brushes & spray dye.

I have lots of ideas for the new ones that'll be coming!

My nail polish will be going in 1 and I'm going to make a car kit with the big one.

But they are really handy both in the house and for travel.

Edited by hansolosmom

To thwart the packing problem, I plan to lay it flat in the bottom of the suitcase and tuck rolled pjs, socks, undies, etc. around the triangles. I'm hoping that works.

I ordered the little steamer, too. I ended up ordering two sets of the bags and the steamer this afternoon. I showed my husband what I had ordered when he got home from work and he told me to order one more set for me. I'm thinking about it.

Joy Magnano is on the HSN again tonight at 9 and 10 for anyone interested in the product.

To thwart the packing problem, I plan to lay it flat in the bottom of the suitcase and tuck rolled pjs, socks, undies, etc. around the triangles. I'm hoping that works.

If I'm taking a small suitcase, like for a weekend trip. I unroll it like you are suggesting. If I'm taking my big suitcase I keep it as the case.

I really think you'll enjoy them.

It's so funny, I just bought these yesterday it was there special value. I also got the blue chevron. I plan on just carrying like a purse if it doesn't fit in my luggage. I will let my DD have one for all her things! May 31 can't come sooner!!!

I ordered the little steamer, too. I ended up ordering two sets of the bags and the steamer this afternoon. I showed my husband what I had ordered when he got home from work and he told me to order one more set for me. I'm thinking about it.

Joy Magnano is on the HSN again tonight at 9 and 10 for anyone interested in the product.

I bought the little steamer about a year ago and I love it. It heats up very quickly and gives off a lot of steam. Works great, I think.

The bags arrived. They seem to be of pretty good quality and the x-large one is huge. This was a great value. I saw a similar item at TJMaxx that was 29.99 for one that is the size of the smallest one in this set. I'm glad I ordered them and the teens are THRILLED with them.

We haven't tried the steamer yet, but one of our daughters has a formal this weekend, so she and her friends will be steaming away. ;)

Got mine last week and am using the small one for my makeup~ and I love love love it!! It's perfect! Gave the medium for DH to use on trips and will use the large one for my hair dryer, flat iron, brushes and hair product~! Also love the wheeled carry on ~ http://www.hsn.com/products/mangano-travelease-light-double-decker-wheeled-carry-on/7123219 I think it will be good to take as a carry on, on the ship~

I've never tried Joy's suitcases. I have a couple Samantha Brown cases - the one I use all the time is kind of like this set, except mine is a nylon type coating instead of croco which I prefer.

http://www.hsn.com/products/samantha-brown-21-upright-and-doctors-tote/1732289

We also have a big 28" that fits everything & the kitchen sink. Again it's the nylon stuff rather than croc. My favorite part is is so brightly colored that it's easy to find. The small one I have is purple & the large one is red. :)

I love these bags, they hold everything, I like the way you can remove the pouches. I really wanted to order another set when I saw that they were the featured special but I had ordered a set a year ago and couldn't bring my self to add to my already overflow of clutter. :D