Faster to the Fun sold out?

LVDFW

As an FYI, if you email shoreexcursions@carnival.com, you will get an email stating they have had a lot of FTTF requests. You should then be notified when more spots become ope for your sailing. I emailed them this morning, and about an hour or so later, I had the email stating spots were opening up. Be sure to include your sail date, and your ship.

I emailed them middle of last week for the Freedom leaving September 1st. Got a response today as they opened up 15 more spots. Grabbed ours, and the other 14 were sold out within the hour. Thank you for the email address!

I just wanted to give a big shout out thank you to the one the provided the email address to contact about FTTF. The passes had been sold out since we booked our trip, but after I emailed last night I received an email saying that 5 more passes had been made available for my sailing on the Sunshine next week!!!!

I sail right after you, i sail on the magic on 9/21 no fttf for us its sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Same boat here. I've been checking daily for 6+ months an it's still sold out. What really sucks is that I had it booked for my cruise on the Sunshine but due to a schedule conflict, we changed to the Magic. Too bad it's not transferrable from one booking to another, LOL!

Happy sailing.

Gina

Woohooo!

Currently 87 days from sailing on the Carnival Breeze!

I booked about a month ago and FTTF was sold out.

I have been checking back multiple times a day after reading posts on here and FINALLY as of this morning 1 opening came up :)!!!!

Dont give up!

I just happened to look this afternoon and there were 15 FTTF's added to my sailing! Very excited to be able to get one. I didn't tell my friend I purchased it...waiting to see if/when she notices it...unless she sees me posting about it here first. :D

• 9 months later...

I booked 25 days before the cruise sailed. I was finally able to purchase FTTF on Wednesday after 12 pm EST. Carnival seems to release the good stuff (Pack n go etc) on Wednesday's after noon. So, 11 days prior to sailing it became available again :). Totally worth every penny IMHO.

-Carri

I am booked on the 9/14 Magic sailing and FTTF is already sold out? Am I SOL or will they sell more closer to the sailing date?

On a side note I wish I booked yesterday, fare went up over night.

FTTF, keep checking everyday. I had lost hope after continuously checking for almost three weeks after booking, and one morning they were available and I was able to get it. Good luck!

Hi. Im sailing Breeze end of January. How do you know when FTTF is sold out? Does it show under he Port Excursions as sold out or you just dont even see it as ever a possibility?

Right now I dont even see a possibility of it ever being available. I check about 50+ times a day.

Thank you.

Hi. Im sailing Breeze end of January. How do you know when FTTF is sold out? Does it show under he Port Excursions as sold out or you just dont even see it as ever a possibility?

Right now I dont even see a possibility of it ever being available. I check about 50+ times a day.

Thank you.

When you try to add it to your cart, it will say no tickets left. I checked every day and got it 59 days before cruise. Now it's sold out again.

ee9511192d4269ce710ba5062434fc76.jpg

Edited by fligster