St Thomas. St Kitts. Barbados. St Martin. Dominica. If you were to visit one non be

Natalia&Nick

There are very few great beaches on Barbados. My favorite place in Barbados is the Atlantic coast. It's full of history along the former sugar plantations and the uniqueness of the parishes.

Dominica is about as lush as you could imagine. The southern tip is where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic just a hop skip and climb from the awesome waterfall.

I return to each every time we cruise in the southern Caribbean.

Dominica - the waterfall cave swim & the hot springs.

Barbados - Harrison's Cave & st Nicholas sugar plantation. Bathsheba coastline is awesome.

St Thomas - Turtle encounter at Coral world. Cheap for a one on one experience.

St Kitts - Brinstone Hill Fortress & Romney Manor. Most tours do this, it's really pretty.

St Maarten - Plane watching at Maho Beach is awesome (look on Youtube) and the French side craft markets are very pretty.

If you want a private tour of Barbados look up Sanjay taxicabby and email him. He charged us $48 each for a private full day tour (2 of us), and you pay any other entrance fees on top. He tailors to your preference so if you just want to see the free sights it's really cheap.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

St Kitts - Brinstone Hill Fortress & Romney Manor. Most tours do this, it's really pretty.

If you enjoy history and old forts I highly recommend this. However just higher a taxi driver for a few hours and don't do it with a tour. If you go early you will beat the tours there and have the place all to yourself.

I have pictures of it that took when we used a taxi located at https://sherilyn70.shutterfly.com/

I also have pictures of Barbados and Bathsheba on that page. That's another site I highly recommend.

Edited by sherilyn70

What do you find is the most inexpensive way of seeing the waterfalls?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Go to the Ports of Call on these boards and look under the island you are interested in. There should be lots of recommendations from members who have taken private or ship tours there. You can compare prices to see which is most economical.

I think we used Bumping Tours; it was wonderful. We also snorkeled at Champagne Reef on our second visit there--that was great too. It's not a beach, though, very rocky.