Rhapsody questions

We will be on the Rhapsody for Christmas and New Year's - can't wait!! We are all getting really excited, and have lots of questions since this will be our first time on this ship. Any information will be greatly appreciated! :)

1. I think I remember reading on previous posts that there is now a Ben and Jerry's on this ship - where is it located?

2. Is there a Johnny Rocket's?

3. Is the Adventure Ocean program on this particular ship good?

4. Any idea what special things will be going on for the holidays?

5. Some of us will be in adjoining D1's on deck 7, while others will be in inside cabins. Will we have safes? What about mini-fridge?

Thanks in advance for any input. Also, feel free to add any information not requested that you think would help us have a wonderful time.:) FYI - I am traveling with a group of 12 - family and friends - ages 7 to 73!

1. I think I remember reading on previous posts that there is now a Ben and Jerry's on this ship - where is it located?

It is located along the atrium on the same level as where they have the pictures and the shops.

2. Is there a Johnny Rocket's?

No they did not have a Johnny Rockets.

3. Is the Adventure Ocean program on this particular ship good?

They were really good with our son. He was only 2 1/2 and they still let us go up and play with him there and gave him all the goodies they give the other kids.

4. Any idea what special things will be going on for the holidays?

They decorate the ship beautifully. We went 2 weeks before christmas, so not sure what exactly they do on the Holidays, but i am sure someone will post an answer to that shortly.

5. Some of us will be in adjoining D1's on deck 7, while others will be in inside cabins. Will we have safes? What about mini-fridge?

No, mini-fridges are only in rooms Junior Suite and up. Safes are in every room.

Thanks in advance for any input. Also, feel free to add any information not requested that you think would help us have a wonderful time. FYI - I am traveling with a group of 12 - family and friends - ages 7 to 73!

Rhapsody lives up to its reputation as the friendliest ship on the seas. I know you will all have a great time.

rajacks....your going to love the Rhapsody. In answer to your questions:

1) yes, on Deck 6 by the Photo & Gift Shops

2) No

3) Yes....no kids ourselves, but all the kids seemed to be having a great time. Did a Pirate skit the last formal night.

4) Unknown...haven't cruised during holidays

5) Inside & O/V Cabins do not have fridge. Not sure on D1, but JS does.

There is a review I started when we returned the beginning of May that is still going that a lot of folks have contributed to, that can answer just about any question about the Rhapsody you could come up with.

Mike

www.homepage.mac.com/csealove/

Archived