Proof of Stock Ownership with eTrade

careycouponer

I was going to print out my proof of stock ownership today, but the page in eTrade that shows my stocks and number of shares doesn't actually have my name on it. For those of you who use eTrade, what tab are you on in order to accomplish this?

First-timer for the stock thing. :)

Thanks!

I was going to print out my proof of stock ownership today, but the page in eTrade that shows my stocks and number of shares doesn't actually have my name on it. For those of you who use eTrade, what tab are you on in order to accomplish this?

First-timer for the stock thing. :)

Thanks!

Your most recent statement will work. Can you print that out?

We also have CCL stock in eTrade account. You only need to send in the first page which shows your name/addr, then the page (I believe it's either the 4th or 5th page out of 6 pages in our case) on your equity portfolio. That's all. I have done so 20+ times, never encountered any problem.

We also have CCL stock in eTrade account. You only need to send in the first page which shows your name/addr, then the page (I believe it's either the 4th or 5th page out of 6 pages in our case) on your equity portfolio. That's all. I have done so 20+ times, never encountered any problem.

...This is correct. The first page will have your personal information such as name, address and last 4 digits of your account (xxxx-1234) number. The 4th or 5th page will have the securities in your account along with the quantities. Copy those two pages and fax/email them. Also have does this about 10 times without any problems. For our cruise next week, sent in the info two months ago and got an OBC confirmation within 48 hours!