Pride 1/26/14 Sailing

JMAE

Got to the terminal at 12:30. The cash line was faster than credit card ($105) Boarding started atb12:50 with FTTF in our room at 1:00. Had a great lunch caught up with our waiter from our October Pride cruise.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

Got to the terminal at 12:30. The cash line was faster than credit card ($105) Boarding started atb12:50 with FTTF in our room at 1:00. Had a great lunch caught up with our waiter from our October Pride cruise.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update.

Post Cruise information regarding FTTF, debarkation started at 10:05. We were self assist so we were in the first group to leave the ship. We were in our car and on our way to NE PA by 10:28 and home by 2pm.

We had a great and relaxing cruise. I did note that while cruising south we did traveled around 15 knots and had a smooth ride. While returning north we traveled around 22 knots with noticeable vibrations in the MRD. We only had pitching one evening traveling from Port Canaveral to Nassau. I will be completing a review shortly.

Hello, we purchased FTTF for the first time....our documents state boarding time is between 11am and 12 pm....but you didn't board until 12:50.....what time did you show up to port? :)

We arrived at the terminal at 12:30, boarding started at 12:50 and we were in our room by 1:00 with FTTF.

Hello, we purchased FTTF for the first time....our documents state boarding time is between 11am and 12 pm....but you didn't board until 12:50.....what time did you show up to port? :)

The FTTF docs are standard language for all cruises.. Alot of cruises get back to port between 7 and 8am, so you can board that early, but very rarely in Baltimore.. especially in the winter.. The ship gets back close to 10am, so the normal board time during the winter is beween 12:30 and 1pm