If you could do it again what would you do/not do

MAN86

We are taking the Celebrity Mercury 11-day Mexican Riviera cruise 04/17/2006 to celebrate 20 years. If you could do it again what do you wish you would have done or not done to make your experience better:confused:

20 years of what, Marriage or cruising? What would we do over, as for cruising or marriage? NMnita

Sky, great photos:)

What I would do again? While in Mazatlan, I would use Mazatlan

Frank as a Tour Guide again:D. We had a group of about 10

back in October and had just a fabulous, fabulous day.

He is a professional who knows his stuff, has as a wonderful way

with people, a great sense of humor and just makes your day with

him unforgettable. He gets 5***** from me!:D

Thank you, Lois :)

:cool: Sky...I too was impressed by your photos. Perhaps you can help me and a thousand others...

What do I have to do to get photos onto a thread? Is there a link to somewhere that can lead me thru it?

I have a digital camera' date=' and a card reader, and can get photos into a folder in My Documents, but they are too 'big'. Each cruise has its own folder, as does each non-cruise event for which I have photos.

The first thing I tried was to get a little photo of my sweetie and I to go in beside my 'name' but the thread told me I had to make it smaller. I don't know how to do that, nor do I know how to put one it text as you have.

Can you be of assistance? If so, I would be very appreciative.

Ciao...:D[/quote']

Thank you Cindy n John :)

I created an account on snapfish.com to share photos with my friends, and have uploaded some photos from "my documents" to that website. Once a photo is on their website, I can simply click copy on that photo, and then click paste on a post in a message board. Creating an account on snapfish.com is free, and they only charge you for services such as ordering prints.

20 years of what, Marriage or cruising? What would we do over, as for cruising or marriage? NMnita

Great sense of humor NM :) But on second thought.... maybe the OP actually was looking for marriage advice :confused:

Archived