Reserving shows on Allure-How does it work

When you reserve shows online, do you immediately receive an e-mail confirmation or is it printed on your cruise reservation that you reserved your show and then do you have to bring the paper to the show with you?

You will "check out" similar to making restaurant reservations but since the entertainment reservations don't cost anything you will get to an order confirmation page immediately after making them (if they are available). You will also get email confirmation and it will be added to your itinerary for that day. I believe as long as they are made (3-5?) days ahead of sailing they will show up on your itinerary (which includes the schedule you would see on your room's tv)..

You will not need to bring the paper to the show.

Edited by destron

Best advice is to book early..we lost out on many of the shows because we waited too long to decide what we wanted to see. And we had to work around our dinner seating. Don't forget your among 6,000 other people looking to get into the same shows.

They know

They have these little adaptors on their smart phones they slide your sea pass thru, and it tells them if you are booked for that show.

But dont fret

On our last cruise the CL told us that upto 20% of the people that book a show, do not go to it...........the exception being the comedy club and the ice show.

They have a standby line at all events...............our DD's friends were standby for the comedy club and got in........they did not sit together, but they got in.

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

does anyone know when the reservations are open? We are 83 days out and I check every day, sometimes more than once. I have read there is really no rhyme or reason to when they open other than between 60-100 days. Is there a certain time of day they open up? If I check in the morning is there any point in checking after work?