Detailed Sandals day pass report

Teacherloves2Cruise

Hi all,

I am wondering if a anyone knows of a highly detailed Sandals day pass report. I have searched for and seen some info on here but would like to know more. I have also been on the Sandals website. I would love to know what a day passer has access to and what they don't. Can you use the island? All the pools? Spa? Which restaurants are open? Towels? Floats? What is the food/bar selection like? Any help or links would be helpful. Thanks so much. Brett

Hi all,

I am wondering if a anyone knows of a highly detailed Sandals day pass report. I have searched for and seen some info on here but would like to know more. I have also been on the Sandals website. I would love to know what a day passer has access to and what they don't. Can you use the island? All the pools? Spa? Which restaurants are open? Towels? Floats? What is the food/bar selection like? Any help or links would be helpful. Thanks so much. Brett

You have access to everything but a room. We didn't use the spa or go to the island. The food is good and the bars are open.

I'm pretty sure that only Sandals guests can make spa reservations. But you can use all the pools and the island. Be aware that the ferry to the island only goes back and forth once an hour.

There are towel stands at both the main pools. You may also be able to get them from the water sports hut. When we stayed there, they did not have towels on the private island so pick them up before you go over.

For lunch, there is a buffet at the Spices restaurant, an a la carte menu at the grill and a pizza oven. There is also an a la carte restaurant on the private island.

You can use the floats and the non-motorized watersports. I'm not sure if you can snorkel. The snorkel spots are often filled up the day before. Sailboats and things like that are first come, first serve.

Very nice resort!

• 2 months later...
Sandals is a "couples only" resort.

Sandals Royal Bahamian is a beautiful property. Best all-inclusive in Nassau, hands down. Once you are on property you have access to every thing regular guests have. If your time allows you can even snorkel and scuba. The food and drinks are very good and you will not be disappointed. It is pricier than the other AIs but then again...you get what you pay for.

Sandals Royal Bahamian is a beautiful property. Best all-inclusive in Nassau, hands down. Once you are on property you have access to every thing regular guests have. If your time allows you can even snorkel and scuba. The food and drinks are very good and you will not be disappointed. It is pricier than the other AIs but then again...you get what you pay for.

I seriously doubt you can scuba dive on the day pass. You might be able to snorkel, if there are spots available.

We've stayed at Sandals Royal Bahamian (and done the day pass) and it is a beautiful property.