Great Times on Indy! ~ A Big Review With Lots of Pics!

If this has been asked sorry. I can't remember from past cruises if a Cat. E1 Balcony had robes for your use.

Thanks

The stateroom itself does not warrant robes. However, if the guests are Platinum or better, they will get robes.

Thanks, just in little old Gold Member. No robes for me,

You could still ask your steward for a set, the worst he'll say is no. ;) Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll have access to some extras and hook you up! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You could still ask your steward for a set, the worst he'll say is no. ;) Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll have access to some extras and hook you up! :D

it does happen. All you have to do is ask.

GRADY Going on Indy out of Southampton in Nov. and you have gotten me SOOOO excited about this ship:) We did the Liberty TA many years ago and enjoyed her very much. Lots of sea days and places to explore:)

There's talk that the Indy might replace the Navigator in Galveston in 2015. That would be great. I have not sailed on a freedom class ship yet.

Not Indy, but Liberty. Same difference but with Penquins and Dreamworks.

Edited by clarea

Thanks, your right never hurts to ask:)

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review!!! I am so excited about our upcoming Indy cruise in June!

I wondered if you have any additional photos in Windjammer, in particular the seating areas? I'm keen to see if they have different style seats other than those pictured near the Jade buffet :D

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review!!! I am so excited about our upcoming Indy cruise in June!

I wondered if you have any additional photos in Windjammer, in particular the seating areas? I'm keen to see if they have different style seats other than those pictured near the Jade buffet :D

Unfortunately those are my only WJ pics from that cruise. It was either closed or densely populated much of the time, so even getting those proved to be a challenge.

The seating in the rest of the area is like what you see in that one picture though. Those wicker-ish chairs are basically the standard. There are also a few booth tables, and some that are a combination of the two.

Great review Grady!

Sorry I didn't catch it sooner, but I had my merry band of Jedi out wandering NOLA and sailing Serenade when you did the review so missed out on the "live" posting as it were.

Looked like a lone A-Wing was doing its best to defend the ships of the line, but one A-Wing vs a pack of "Squints" isn't going to have much luck. ;)

Great review Grady!

Sorry I didn't catch it sooner, but I had my merry band of Jedi out wandering NOLA and sailing Serenade when you did the review so missed out on the "live" posting as it were.

Looked like a lone A-Wing was doing its best to defend the ships of the line, but one A-Wing vs a pack of "Squints" isn't going to have much luck. ;)

A pack of Interceptors eh? Those guys are suicidal AND bloodthirsty. :D :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by DarthGrady

Thank you for this great review and wonderful pictures, we are going on Indy in May and this has given me a real feel for the ship. So excited now! :D

We are thinking about buying the drinks package, does anyone have any opinion or comments on the drinks packages please?

Becky :)

I thoroughly enjoyed the review and the pictures. I'm happy to hear about the European/British vibe too - our upcoming cruise is out of Southampton and heading to the Canary Islands.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post.

Happy sailing!

I thoroughly enjoyed the review and the pictures. I'm happy to hear about the European/British vibe too - our upcoming cruise is out of Southampton and heading to the Canary Islands.

Happy sailing!

Enjoy your cruise. We Pick her up in Ft LL. and sail her back.

Happy sailing!

No problem, glad you liked it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for the great review!! We have only been on voyager and Radiance class ships. Looking forward to trying out a freedom class ship. We love the promenade cafe on the Adventure. My hubby's favorite place to grab some coffee and a snack. How is it different on the Indy? No pizza but everything else the same?