Divina App. feedback

toes_in_sand

I was reading about the App on the Divina that you can download on your tablet/ smartphone while on board the ship. Has anyone tried the app? From my understanding it will provide you with the daily events, but can also can be used to IM someone who also has the app downloaded.

Is it available in google play and Itunes?

I was reading about the App on the Divina that you can download on your tablet/ smartphone while on board the ship. Has anyone tried the app? From my understanding it will provide you with the daily events, but can also can be used to IM someone who also has the app downloaded.

Its really not an app to download. Its a webpage you log into. When you open a browser window to gain access to wifi, there will be one to login the application, or you can log into the wifi for internet access. You will need your room card to gain access as it has your internet access code.

You can leave it running to view other people online and view activities.

Edited by Bosjoe

I was on teh Divina for a tour December 8 and when I switched my iphone on and checked wifi networks available, it took me to the app - so it must be web based. Because we were not passengers I did not have a booking number to log in to try it out. So there is nothing to install beforehand.