Mexico Riviera

tradogna

We will be sailing to Mexico November 20. I have been to Mexico many times, but never in November. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in November, is it still hot, should I take shorts. Does in rain in November. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks Teresa

We did the thanksgiving cruise last year and will be with you on the cruise this year. It was lovely. We wore shorts and had our bathing suits on around the pool. The evenings were not so bad either. It will just depend if there is any weather. We had perfect weather last year.

Thanks Karstic for answering so quickly. You said you would be own are cruise also, that is great, do you know if there is a roll call started yet.We a family of 9 and would love to met other people. Thanks Teresa:)

We did your cruise last November and had great weather. It was cool leaving LA but after we were down to the baja it was hot. Definitely great beach/bathing suit weather and if we could have, we would have worn shorts the whole time (no shorts allowed in the dining rooms). We have been to the Mexican Riviera the past three Novembers and never have had any rain or cool weather. Hope this helps.

Thank you all for your reply, it help a lot. I think I will be looking at the shorts, there all on sail now. Should be able to get the kids a lot of some nice summer things marked down. Thanks again. Teresa:)

Archived