4 person cabins?

suezducruz

I should know this by now...how can I tell by the Glory deck plans which cabins sleep 4?

Carnival site will have an icon for people then a number when you click on thst room, or try deckplans.com or deckgenius.com

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Forums mobile app

I should know this by now...how can I tell by the Glory deck plans which cabins sleep 4? Also, do they still allow adjoining balconies to be opened to make a larger one?

some balcony doors can be opened not all from what I understand. You will have to ask the steward to open them up for you.

I have had 4 to a cabin before. Granted I was the only female so I don't know if that made it better or worse lol...but organization is the key to this.

I purchased a pop up hamper for all of our dirty clothes. (sent them out to be laundered towards the end of the week). I took 2 over the door shoe hangers to store everyone's stuff in. It can be done, just make everyone pick up after themselves and be organized.

There is a site which has been linked on here before that describes each cabin on each ship, including what balcony partitions can open. I used it prior to booking our cabins. I can't remember the site but is you do a search in this forum using the words open balcony partitions and ck post rather than thread, you will come up with it. It's been mentioned on here several times.