How do I redeem?

mrobstad

The bottle of wine should be waiting in your cabin when you arrive and the dinner will just show as right amount of OBC on your account. They usually provide a bottle of red but if you'd prefer white, you just take the red with you to the restaurant and ask the waitress to make the change - that's what we always do with comped wines.

No worries, have a nice cruise!

The bottle of wine should be waiting in your cabin when you arrive and the dinner will just show as right amount of OBC on your account. They usually provide a bottle of red but if you'd prefer white, you just take the red with you to the restaurant and ask the waitress to make the change - that's what we always do with comped wines.

No worries, have a nice cruise!

the wine may be in the cabin or it might be with the dinner at Cagney's. OP, just take the printout to Cagney's. That is all you have to do. In fact, when you get to your cabin there might also be a letter waiting there that explains everything. You shouldn't have any problems getting your choice of times and dates if you book as soon as you board. With the new UDP I think getting choices is going to be a little more difficult. I know we plan on booking all our specialty dining as soon as we board but not before.

Happy cruising!!!!!

Edited by newmexicoNita

My wife and I had letters in our suite inviting us to dine on them at Le Bistro. I was surprised that each of us received a dinner for two as platinum cruisers.:)

Latitude perks have nothing to do with booking promos etc. We get those vouchers as Platinums too but that's not how the comped dinners from promos are handled - there is also so much more in the envelope containing the free dinner+wine vouchers. :)

My wife and I had letters in our suite inviting us to dine on them at Le Bistro. I was surprised that each of us received a dinner for two as platinum cruisers.:)

My parents are Platinum cruisers. If I am reading this correctly you're saying they each will get a letter for dinner for 2 at Le Bistro. Instead of eating there twice, could they go once and take me and the dh for a free meal? :-)

My parents are Platinum cruisers. If I am reading this correctly you're saying they each will get a letter for dinner for 2 at Le Bistro. Instead of eating there twice, could they go once and take me and the dh for a free meal? :-)

Yes they can. Also on most ships they could use the vouchers also in other restaurants with the same or smaller cover charge - we have yet never used them in Le Bistro but usually in Moderno and once in the Italian restaurant - once we had dinner with another couple and paid for it with our another voucher.

Edited by Demonyte

Yes they can. Also on most ships they could use the vouchers also in other restaurants with the same or smaller cover charge - we have yet never used them in Le Bistro but usually in Moderno and once in the Italian restaurant - once we had dinner with another couple and paid for it with our another voucher.

Cool! I'm paying for the cruise as a gift for my parents 65th anniversary...will be nice to get a free meal out of it! LOL