All inclusive exclusive?

Leighites

Hello to you all. Just wondering if the all inclusive package we have opted for really does "segregate" us by having AI tables to sit at?? Interesting concept. We are off on Boudicca next Thursday so will find out but just wondering... Any tips to bear in mind??

Oh I had the impression that we would be seated together. That sound far nicer to be mixed etc. No bands either then. Thanks for reply once again!

No, no bands :)

Your ship ID card does show your all-inclusive status though, but you'll find the bar staff very quickly get to know who is and isn't on the plan.

We also had a mixed table at dinner, but I know that wasn't the case for every table. Doesn't really make a lot of difference though as the waiters do know who is who, and who is on the plan.

Your table is only 'fixed' in the main dining room and then only for dinner, in all other places and at all other times there are no set tables.

I was under the impression that we were to be separated but on our Christmas cruise on Boudicca the other couple on our table unbeknown to us weren't and when they ordered wine they picked off the wine list and I picked the house wine.

When the waiter came with the bill to sign at the end of the meal hadn't realised that we were all inclusive so he had to correct it. So in my opinion the waiters didn't know who were all inclusive

I suppose I should have shown my card when I ordered like you do when you order drinks in the other bars.

• 2 weeks later...