Can you help HALfacts.com grow? We need your pictures

kazu

[quote name='Assateague Island Princes']Kazu - don't mean to hijack this thread, but wondering if we could please have a furry Kazu update? Hope he is doing well day by day, and you and DH are able to relax a bit about his condition. Holding good thoughts for him.[/QUOTE]

Kazu is getting better slowly. He is on antibiotics and meds. His limp is just about gone and his ear has not become infected. It seems to be healing well although of course the ear is still very painful for him. We have substituted his normal walking collar (halti) for a harness so we don't risk hurting the ear. He is sleeping a lot but he is on the mend. I believe we are past all danger so no need of stitches or anaesthesia. It is now just time. Thank you for asking.
He will get better :D

[B][SIZE="3"] The site is less than one month old and already has nearly 150 pictures on it. Not to mention all kinds of good info - everything from daily programmes, Club HAL, videos of the NA and the list goes on. Thanks to everyone who has helped us. I knew we had been busy but I didn't realize how much we had there already:eek::D

check us out - it's growing and please remember to send us pictures, comments, whatever. The more information and pictures we get, the better this site will be for all of you. [/SIZE][/B]