Fantasy Interior 3 people

nc020594

Just curious if there are any interior cabins with an upper and not a trundle?

It will be me and 2 teenagers and I don't think the trundle will "fit" us. I was told that only the OV+ have the uppers available.

Thanks for your time and any information you might could offer!

It will be me and 2 teenagers and I don't think the trundle will "fit" us. I was told that only the OV+ have the uppers available.

Not true. We cruised with our 2 boys on an interior on Fantasy with 2 pullman beds overhead :) If you look at deck plans, you can see which rooms have what type of beds.

Edited by alligirl78

When I sailed Fantasy in September, three of us had an inside with 2 uppers.

When I called my PVP last week to move from my nice little aft 1A to an inside because the two gals decided to join me again, I told him we did not want a cabin with a trundle.

Just have visions of one of us getting up in the middle of the night (yes, I suppose we might be considered Old Women), and trip over the trundle bed and break something!

The only inside cabin for 3 with 2 beds and a bunk is M45. Don't want to be that far forward, but he said he could not put us in a cabin for 4 because the cruise is selling well and they have to leave those available for 4 people.

If you look at the deck plans (I use cruisedeckplans dot com), you can find the cabins with only one dot. Those have the one bunk. The ones with a trundle have no marking, but they will show up if you fake book for three people.

Yes, most are OV. So I guess it depends on how well it is selling. Peak months, you'll probably have to go with a trundle or pay for an OV. Fall/hurricane season, you may be able to book a cabin for 4.

Look at the deck plans.

We stayed inside on the fantasy in 2006, we had two cabins side by side on riviera. It was our kids first cruise. Much to our surprise, their room had an upper. (We have 2 kids, didn't need it...) but since our son was 9- he thought it was really cool so the room steward pulled it down for him. So, unless they've changed it since then, they exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk