Getting off on turnaround day - Freedom

Hi, we are doing a back to back on Freedom and wondered on turnaround day if you can get off for the day then come back. I know it was not allowed before but thst was years ago, do you know if it happens? Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

There will be a meeting for all those on B2B where the local procedure will be explained. You will likely be given your new seapass cards the night before. If you leave the ship you may not be able to reboard before they start boarding the new passengers but this will be advised. Depending on numbers there may be a lunch provided specifically for the B2B passengers.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

We just did a B2B on the Freedom. The B2B'ers got off the ship as a group after all the other passengers were off. We then got our new seapass cards and got back on the ship. We could leave the ship and return if we wanted. They had a nice luncheon in the MDR for the B2B.

Hi, we are doing a back to back on Freedom and wondered on turnaround day if you can get off for the day then come back. I know it was not allowed before but thst was years ago, do you know if it happens? Thanks in advance

you can get off, but there is nothing nearby unless you take a cab. new terminal under construction will give you things to do, but I don't think it will be done until 2015

Thanks for all your replies everyone, we were thinking of going to Kennedy space centre on turnaround, however being on the pool deck whilst almost empty is pretty cool too. Its good to know that getting off is an option.

Happy sailing everyone, cant believe how excited I am for this well needed holiday and its still months away, thanks again :D

Yes you can.

Thanks for all your replies everyone, we were thinking of going to Kennedy space centre on turnaround, however being on the pool deck whilst almost empty is pretty cool too. Its good to know that getting off is an option.

Happy sailing everyone, cant believe how excited I am for this well needed holiday and its still months away, thanks again :D

KSC sounds fun, I have been to the rocket center in Huntsville, but Kennedy is a lot nicer i'll bet. there is an excursion you can book if you have a late flight, not sure if it works for B2B :confused: