Spring Break 2015 - Ruby or Regal?

bmc alabama

Looking at a number of different options for an Eastern Caribbean next year for Spring Break as DCL is just getting too expensive! We've done a number of Princess cruises in the past (my favorite ship to date is still the Dawn Princess) and saw these two options for next year.

Thoughts?

Looking at a number of different options for an Eastern Caribbean next year for Spring Break as DCL is just getting too expensive! We've done a number of Princess cruises in the past (my favorite ship to date is still the Dawn Princess) and saw these two options for next year.

Thoughts?

I loved the Royal so my vote is for the Regal. However you need to look at length of cruise and the ports and make a decision that is most appealing to you :)

I have sailed on the Ruby as well as the Royal which is a twin of the Regal. There's absolutely no question in my mind if you are booking a regular or deluxe balcony cabin. Your choice should be the Ruby without question. Why you ask? The Regal balcony cabins will have a cabin bathroom and cabin balcony that were designed strictly for, shall we say, little people. The only two good things about the Regal will be a bigger Horizon Court and the ship will be newer. I've been on most of the Princess ships and the Ruby is my favorite.