"Frozen" Characters on the Dream??

blissmom18

No surprise that my daughter is CRAZY for the movie "Frozen" right now. Does anyone how I can find out if Princess Anna and/or Queen Elsa will appear on the Dream? For those just back, did you see either character on the ship at any time? We are sailing the Dream in April (4 nights). Thanks!

No surprise that my daughter is CRAZY for the movie "Frozen" right now. Does anyone how I can find out if Princess Anna and/or Queen Elsa will appear on the Dream? For those just back, did you see either character on the ship at any time? We are sailing the Dream in April (4 nights). Thanks!

It's my understanding that the Frozen characters were onboard over the Christmas holidays. But that they would be "returning home" after that.

They weren't on the Fantasy over NYE. I haven't see anything publicized about the two of them being on the ships. I know they had Olaf at CC and at PC. But he was just a plastic bobble head looking Olaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just back from the Dream yesterday, 1/30/14. Although I did not see her, there was a listing in the Navigator for Princess Anna of Arendelle. I did go see the movie in 3D which I enjoyed just as much as the first time I saw it. They showed it in the main theater (Walt Disney Theater) rather than in the movie theater (Buena Vista Theater).

We leave on the Magic 2/24 and I was so hoping Anna or Elsa would be on board, but I know it's unlikely. My 5 year old is all about Frozen right now and is constantly singing the songs from the movie. I even made her a "Queen Elsa" tutu dress to wear on the cruise. Oh well, she will be ecstatic to see the movie - AGAIN, lol. :D

We just got off the 2/2 cruise and Anna was still there. Apparently it is a limited engagement, but they don't post the dates. You can ask any of the cast members when you get there and they should be able to tell you. She was not on the schedule on the app, but did make several appearances and was listed int he Navigator.

We just got off the 2/2 cruise and Anna was still there. Apparently it is a limited engagement, but they don't post the dates. You can ask any of the cast members when you get there and they should be able to tell you. She was not on the schedule on the app, but did make several appearances and was listed int he Navigator.

That is great to know, thanks for that update! :)

Oh, and this is the dress I made - not quite done yet, need to find some snowflakes to add to the top of the dress. ;)

807579279_KennaElsadress.jpg.082821875123553a9974358990b9ddff.jpg