Carnival Dream cruising from Baltimore 2015?

Seatrade Insider has a story about the Pride moving to Baltimore full time in 2015:

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/carnival-to-resume-year-round-service-from-baltimore.html

This will be after the ship is refurb'd to include the Funship 2.0 upgrades and scrubbers to meet environmental requirements. As far as Dream? As mentioned above, that's a bridge clearance issue.

Edited by joepeka

Yesterday our local Philly action news Tv station reported that the Dream would be cruising from Baltimore in 2015 as well as news of the Pride returning to Baltimore.

Has anyone else heard about this. Nothing on Carnival or Cruise News about the Dream.

Dream is to tall.

Wouldn't be the first time a news outlet was wrong ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Forums mobile app

The teaser for the report started by stating Carnival making it more convenient to cruise with the Dream & the Pride cruising locally. I thought they were gonna say the Dream would be sailing from New York instead of the Splendor but I thought that they announced that the Splendor would be returning to New York seasonally in 2015. After commercial break they stated most likely incorrecttly the Dream from

Baltimore as well as the Pride. I don't think they would sail both ships from Baltimore.