Question about FTTF

lynninsc

Is FTTF any benefit for disembarkation? We are on Valor and have a 12:25 flight out of San Juan. Would we be able to leave the ship earlier if we purchased FTTF? On RCL and NCL they have self disembark which allows you to carry off your own luggage as soon as the ship clears customs. Does Carnival also offer this? Not familiar with Carnival and really don't want to miss our flight, so any advice would be appreciated. We know from past experience that SJU is crazy on Sundays, but we both have to be at work Monday am, so needed the earliest flight we could catch.

We sail March 9th and they just released some yesterday. When we booked a month ago it was sold out. I had read awhile back that about a month before sailing there would be some so I just kept checking every couple of days.

We sail March 9th and they just released some yesterday. When we booked a month ago it was sold out. I had read awhile back that about a month before sailing there would be some so I just kept checking every couple of days.

Thanks! We have plenty of time, just booked for Christmas.

What is the Faster to the Fun program:

Faster to the Fun

Want to squeeze every minute of fun out of your vacation? You can with our Faster to the Fun package. With this package, you get an express lane to the FUN (and yes, FASTER!). Here’s what it includes:

Priority Security, Check-in and Express Boarding

Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes. If you arrive after general boarding has begun, you may bypass the general boarding line and board via the Faster to the Fun lane. The quicker you are on the ship, the quicker you get to hold a frosty drink.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and don your cruise attire first!

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to.

Debarkation Choices

We are always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88#q-1277264

I thought faster to the fun was WELL worth the money. Even though I arrived at the port at 3 PM for a 4 PM sailing. Our luggage was in our room by 3:30. I was just about unpacked before the Muster Drill.

I just booked this years cruise and once I was able to see my booking in carnival.com I went and bought FTTF, there were only 2 available.

• 3 weeks later...
I see FTTF is available for our cruise, but where do you see how many tickets are left?

Thanks!

Dina

Click on it like you're going to book and add to your cart. You don't actually have to buy it, but if it's available and you want it, jump on it. You can always cancel later if you change your mind.

I purchased the last one left (according to website) yesterday for my cruise. :confused: as to the following though:

But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Does anybody know what time frames are typically associated with early & late disembarkation?

Also, wondering if it's appropriate to have some leeway as to actual departure time or are you 'locked into' the one you selected. Not planning on dragging our feet, we typically skip breakfast the last day but manage to vacate cabin well before 8 am.

Apologies if this has been addressed, wasn't able to search.

I purchased the last one left (according to website) yesterday for my cruise. :confused: as to the following though:

But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Does anybody know what time frames are typically associated with early & late disembarkation?

Also, wondering if it's appropriate to have some leeway as to actual departure time or are you 'locked into' the one you selected. Not planning on dragging our feet, we typically skip breakfast the last day but manage to vacate cabin well before 8 am.

Even with the faster to the fun you still have to vacate the room ASAP. They will need to start cleaning and remaking the room for the next guests! So even if you chose to leave the ship late, you will need to be out early.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anybody know what time frames are typically associated with early & late disembarkation? Early will depend on when the ship clears customs. It could be as early as 7:30. Late is before 10:30. They like to have the ship cleared of all passengers before 10:30 so that they can start boarding the next cruise passengers.

Also, wondering if it's appropriate to have some leeway as to actual departure time or are you 'locked into' the one you selected. Not planning on dragging our feet, we typically skip breakfast the last day but manage to vacate cabin well before 8 am. You aren't really locked in to a time other than any time later than what your zone number is. If you go before you number is called, your luggage might not be down there yet.

Hope this answered your questions.