nachi cocun

beachgal58

can u guys help me with this one? i know it is spelled wrong nachi cocun...i saw it somewhere maybe the carnival web site...is it an excursion for cozumel? i cant seem to locate it at carnival now. i hear this is better than playa mia?? anyone gone to either? is cozumel still on the map? i have not heard anything about it, hope everyone is ok down there! thanks

can u guys help me with this one? i know it is spelled wrong nachi cocun...i saw it somewhere maybe the carnival web site...is it an excursion for cozumel? i cant seem to locate it at carnival now. i hear this is better than playa mia?? anyone gone to either? is cozumel still on the map? i have not heard anything about it, hope everyone is ok down there! thanks

Here is the website to book Nachi Cocom, Im going there in December.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

The following was written by the Operations Manager, re: Nachi Cocom since Emily came ashore.

To the friends of Nachi Cocom, and to all our colleagues in Cozumel. I was able to speak with Salvador Dominguez, the beach club manager today and would like to share the following.

Salvador and his family are all in good health and though shaken by the experience, like everyone in Cozumel, he is ready to get back to work. Salvador reports that Nachi Cocom received relatively minor damage and he estimates that the beach club will be open for business within 7-10 days. Lets utilize this board to support all of our friends in Cozumel and do everything we can to help them get back on their feet. Cruise critic is a major player and we need to unite to support all of the businesses who will quickly repair and re-open to serve you, their valued clients.

So glad to see that our Cozumel regulars are all well. Tom, (who I had the pleasure of meeting in Coz two weeks ago, thanks for the cocktail :) Sally, (you can walk on my back anytime), Solita, and all who weathered the storm on island. Our prayers have been with you. Having survived Hurricane Ivan in Grand Cayman, we know full well the impact a storm like this can have. Cozumel will be better than ever in no time. The trees will be green, the flowers will bloom , and the natural beauty of Cozumel will shine again. If you have any questions or concerns about a current or future reservation with Nachi Cocom I will be happy to help in any way until communications are restored. Communications with many operators have been difficult and we will do our best to keep you informed as soon as we learn more. Fortunately by all accounts, Cozumel has faired well. Please note that if you have a tour booked with anyone on island, please be patient, and I am sure they will be back in touch with you as soon as their communications systems are restored. Your patience, understanding and support means everything at a time like this. Gods speed Cozumel.

Andrew Bacon

Operations Manager

andrew.bacon@cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

At cozumel cruise excursions it is under Coz Beach break----If you get advance reservations on internet you save $10 and it includes a buffet. It is $32 with an open bar! We are going on Aug 10, 05. Cannot wait!!!!:)

Been there once, I enjoyed my day there.

I did this on my own, just grabbing a cab at the peir and paying the fees as I went along. The beach is nice but relatively small, definitely more quiet than Mr Sanchos which we could see (and hear) off in the distance. All the facilities are there, the only (slight) negatives are pool is a little small and unimaginative, and the whirlpool is more of a bubble pool with no powerful jets. Other than that it was a nice place to spend several hours. If you had kids in tow I would be tempted to go to Chankanob, Playa Sol and Mr Sanchos instead.

Archived