Spa Balcony cabin VS Regular Balcony Cabin

Tabitoo

I can't quite figure out the search feature so if this has been asked, forgive me for asking again. :)

We're booked on the Breeze for Nov 2014 and I went ahead and upgraded to the Spa Balcony Cabins rather than the regular balcony like we usually get.

Did I make a good choice? I'm not 100% sure what all the perks/differences are with having the Spa Balcony.

I can't quite figure out the search feature so if this has been asked, forgive me for asking again. :)

We're booked on the Breeze for Nov 2014 and I went ahead and upgraded to the Spa Balcony Cabins rather than the regular balcony like we usually get.

Did I make a good choice? I'm not 100% sure what all the perks/differences are with having the Spa Balcony.

LOL...you book a package and do not know what is in it/what you get in it?

Edited by FireEater

I'm thinking you booked the spa cabin to get the exclusive access to the Cloud 9 spa with all of its bells and whistles..knowing you'll get the bells and whistles but are not sure what all of them are..correct?

I can't help you...LOL. :o

I booked my spa cabin for the thalassotherapy pool and the ceramic tiled heated lounge chairs.

The extra/upgraded spa toiletries in the cabin are an added extra and so are the upgraded robes and the spa slippers to take home.

I didn't look into the rest because I was good with just the 2 main things I wanted.

I can't help you...LOL. :o

I booked my spa cabin for the thalassotherapy pool and the ceramic tiled heated lounge chairs.

The extra/upgraded spa toiletries in the cabin are an added extra and so are the upgraded robes and the spa slippers to take home.

I didn't look into the rest because I was good with just the 2 main things I wanted.

In my opinion, you made an excellent choice! We are booked on the Dream relocation this April because it will be our final chance (unless she comes back to florida....) to be on the cloud 9 spa! We did it last year and really enjoyed it! We used the thalassotherapy pool and thermal suites everyday and some days twice! We loved all of it! So, those things alone are enough, but you do get a reduced rate for the private mud room as well, if you're interested. There is also a quiet room outside of the thermal suites where you can make hot tea or have fruit infused water while you sit and enjoy the sea view. Ahh, just thinking about it makes me ready to sail!

LOL...you book a package and do not know what is in it/what you get in it?

LoL. I knew a few of the perks, but I wasn't sure of how well everyone liked them or if they were worth it. I could have written out my original post better but I was trying to quickly post before we headed out to a Superbowl party.

I'm thinking you booked the spa cabin to get the exclusive access to the Cloud 9 spa with all of its bells and whistles..knowing you'll get the bells and whistles but are not sure what all of them are..correct?

Yes, pretty much. :D

Thank you for those!

In my opinion, you made an excellent choice! We are booked on the Dream relocation this April because it will be our final chance (unless she comes back to florida....) to be on the cloud 9 spa! We did it last year and really enjoyed it! We used the thalassotherapy pool and thermal suites everyday and some days twice! We loved all of it! So, those things alone are enough, but you do get a reduced rate for the private mud room as well, if you're interested. There is also a quiet room outside of the thermal suites where you can make hot tea or have fruit infused water while you sit and enjoy the sea view. Ahh, just thinking about it makes me ready to sail!

Yay, thank you for that review! A personalized review was exactly what I was looking for! :D