Roll call: Allure of the seas april 20,2014

Wmp7

We will be at the mirage. I wanted to stay elsewhere but my "mother in law" is going so we needed a decent size suite and a Mirage penthouse was all I could afford lol!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Oops... I guess you did say The Mirage in May... just realized that... lol! And very nice and spacious. It's awesome to have vacations and trips stacked up and planned in advance. We always have the next one... or two... or three planned ahead. That's the way to do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got our luggage tags in the mail :) check. All of the excursions shows and dinner plans booked. Check. Now on to making a packing list.

Almost 1 week away!

So... with this being our first time on Allure of the Seas we figured that when we first get onboard we'd be doing a lot of exploring. We'll keep our eyes out for all you guys... however with it being so large of a ship it'll be easy to miss people for sure. Our Main Dining is 8:30PM and on that first night we will be having dinner there. We'll plan on stopping by the Rising Tide Bar before dinner around 7:30ish-7:45ish. If that works for people then we can sort of tentatively plan for that.

Can't wait for vacation!

I think that might work fine... Our dinner reservations are for 8 PM and then we are doing Ocean Aria at 10:30. So it will at least give us a chance to say hi and make introductions.

Sorry... hit 'reply' accidentally before I finished. Vacation closely on the mind at this point... lol

As I was saying... we are scheduled for Ocean Aria on that first night also. We thought the outdoor water show would be an awesome way to sail away on the first night!