Holiday Inn FLL Beach

bbiggar

I had researched to death it seems on hotels available on or near the beach in FLL before our cruise next Jan. 7 and decided to go ahead with the rate of $125 on hotwire. It did turn out to be the Holiday Inn that I thought it was. I have read many reviews good and bad about this hotel, but decided most people writing the bad make a moutain out of a mole hill. We had stayed at not so good reviewed hotels in the past and didn't seem near as bad as some say so we'll be taking a chance again. (only one night after all)

Any comments from anyone here on cruise criti. Most of you have honest reviews and would welcome any comment good or bad. Thanks

I just went thru priceline for the Ft. Lauderdale beach area and got the Holiday Inn for $55, I put in 3* beach area. Can you cancel hotwire bookings? If so, try priceline and see what you get then you can cancel.

What is the date for your booking?

I have been trying for downtown or beach and have even lowered to 2.5* with no luck on priceline. My dates are late January and early February.

We are going Sept. 16th. Maybe that is why we got it at that price.

What is the date for your booking?

I have been trying for downtown or beach and have even lowered to 2.5* with no luck on priceline. My dates are late January and early February.

Archived