Sea Sickness

Texascruiser2008

Hi there, I have a question I am hoping all you seasoned cruisers can help with !

Last year we took our first cruise on the Reflection to the Eastern Caribbean and it was great. My DH had no issues but I felt the motion when in bed and found it hard to sleep. I had no other issues with the motion just when trying to sleep. Did not take anything just dealt with it. Now we are going on the Summit on the 22nd of this month and don't want this again.

Have read about the patch but think that is too much just for this, also read about Bonnie. Anyone else have this issue just at night, if yes what worked fir you?

Thanks!

The location of your stateroom can make a big difference in whether or not you feel motion.

Most people who book a room that is on a lower deck and in the middle part of the ship are more comfortable that higher up and toward the front or back of the ship.

Edited by JimAOk1945

Try Sea Bands! The motion didn't bother me except for the one night that the water was extremely rough. I honestly thought I was going to lose my dinner walking back to the cabin. I put on the Sea Bands and within a few minutes I was feeling much better.

Same thing happens to me. I take 1/2 of non drowsy Dramamine the day before boarding and continue until I get off of the ship. This was recommended nobly my physician. In also tried sea bands, and the patch and this works best and also helps if touring and on a tour bus.