Picture Question

pcl_cruiser

What size pictures do they sale onboard? I am sure there are 8X10s but are there any smaller and if so what are the dimensions? I am wanting to get a couple mattes to be signed by the characters and want to be prepared.

8X10 - these are typically the formal photos, pictures taken by roving dining room photographers, and other set picture locations.

6X8 - these are the photos usually taken at the character locations and meet & greets.

we have purchased one concierge suite as a gathering place and 5 family cabins for our family of 18 to celebrate our 50th anniversary. Can we sign up early(120 Day) for only ourselves for various activities and excursions or can we sign up for our kids and grandkids also who will be in the 75 day cabins? Thanks

:)we have purchased one concierge suite as a gathering place and 5 family cabins for our family of 18 to celebrate our 50th anniversary. Can we sign up early(120 Day) for only ourselves for various activities and excursions or can we sign up for our kids and grandkids also who will be in the 75 day cabins? Thanks

:)we have purchased one concierge suite as a gathering place and 5 family cabins for our family of 18 to celebrate our 50th anniversary. Can we sign up early(120 Day) for only ourselves for various activities and excursions or can we sign up for our kids and grandkids also who will be in the 75 day cabins? Thanks

Officially, you can sign up only those people who are booked in the concierge suite. I have seen the shoreside concierge be cooperative and book people in ONE other cabin on the SAME excursions/Palo/etc (so that they could be with the concierge guests), but I've never seen them book 5 regular cabins. That rather defeats the point of charging more for concierge, doesn't it?

Bottom line--it can't hurt to ask. But don't be surprised if she says she can't do 5 extra cabins for you. And for sure, she'll only do those that you are doing as a whole group.

Also--they will not be able to do the concierge check in line at the terminal or priority boarding with you. YOU can hang back and board with them, but they will not be automatically elevated to your perks. If you are on the Dream or Fantasy, they are welcome to visit in your cabin, but will not be able to use the concierge lounge or sundeck. They are very strict about those points.

All the pics, printed and what's on the CD, have the borders around them regardless of size. I do and don't like this. I had to call the photo company last March after an issue with some pics not opening or whatever after importing them form my CD and the rep said you can ask for and pay separately for a pic without the border. Don't know if anyone has done this but I'm going to try if I get another one I want to use on my Christmas card this year. For that and some other photo projects, I prefer not to have the border. Plus 6 x 8 frames can be hard to find. I read a post once that said Amazon has some.