Magic L-shaped 2485

AmandaBlue

Go to cruise line rooms dot com. They do not have the pictures from that room on the Magic but the do on the Dream. Looks like a nice sized room. I have stayed in one of these rooms on the Triumph and loved it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Magic was great, best cruise I've been on so far but that had a lot to do with my awesome family. The room was was huge, like having a suite without paying the price. I took pictures of the room and will post them soon. I've been really busy with work and moving but I need to slow down so I can plan our next cruise, hopefully on the Magic after it's upgraded next year.

The Magic was great, best cruise I've been on so far but that had a lot to do with my awesome family. The room was was huge, like having a suite without paying the price. I took pictures of the room and will post them soon. I've been really busy with work and moving but I need to slow down so I can plan our next cruise, hopefully on the Magic after it's upgraded next year.

Thanks for updating! Glad y'all had a great time and happy to hear how great the room is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk