Reflection 1-25-14 Review

CruiserFTL

Loving your review, pics & video's. When you went to Maho how long did it take you to get there from the ship? Was there any problem getting back to the ship? Thanks for any help.

We went to Marigot and then Maho but it only takes about 20 minutes to get to Maho from the port. Now getting back is another story. Traffic was much heavier and took close to an hour to get back. No problem finding transportation, it is very easy but they don't like to leave till they are full and try to pick up passengers all the way down the strip.

Tommy

Yes I love my Go Pros!

Great review. Thanks for the info.

A question for anyone who has been onboard the Reflection as I am going this November. I have never been on a ship with what appear to be glass extenders around the railings. I LOVE to lean on I guess, open railings, to get some nice air etc. Is the whole ship encased like that?????? Anyone know the point of it?

A question for anyone who has been onboard the Reflection as I am going this November. I have never been on a ship with what appear to be glass extenders around the railings. I LOVE to lean on I guess, open railings, to get some nice air etc. Is the whole ship encased like that?????? Anyone know the point of it?

I also love to lean on the open railings and you could find me doing so on several occasions. So the best area for this is on deck 15 Lawn deck Forward. If you take the Forward elevators to Deck 15 and exit it starts there and continues towards the bow.

Check out this video to see both Port and Starboard sides.

I also like to get near the water to see the waves and breaking water. You can do this on Deck 5 which also has some open railing. Be forewarned that Port side is the smokers section. Once at the rail no problem, but you do need to walk through the cloud if you want to be on the port side.

Check out this video.

The only thing we could figure out, was due to the wind. The outside seating for the buffet one deck down was at times to windy to enjoy, at least this was the case on our Nov sailing. Whereas the enclosed seating for the Sunset Bar allowed for enjoyable lingering!:D

The chairs along the grass at either side were in high demand, and almost always full. Now it could be that these are the smoking allowed area too.