OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

I know everyone has been patiently waiting for the pictures and I know I promised to start posting tonight... However due to our delayed departure we will not arrive home until 11:30pm & I have to work in the morning...

So, sorry to disappoint but it will be lunchtime or after work before I will be able to start uploading pictures.

Thanks for following along. You will get your picture fix very soon. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know everyone has been patiently waiting for the pictures and I know I promised to start posting tonight... However due to our delayed departure we will not arrive home until 11:30pm & I have to work in the morning...

So, sorry to disappoint but it will be lunchtime or after work before I will be able to start uploading pictures.

Safe drive home. How close to front of crowd disembarking were you?

We will all patiently wait. We so appreciate your efforts and know that you have a long drive home! Please stay safe. This delay just gives us a little more anticipation time!! Your safety and health is much more important... Thanks again for sharing your adventure with us!!

Oh, can't you do it as you drive? Just kidding!!! We look so forward to seeing the pictures whenever you can get to them. Appreciate you taking the time to give us this thrill.

Please drive carefully and have a safe trip home.

Safe drive home. How close to front of crowd disembarking were you?

We did self carry off and it probably took at least 45 minutes for us and we were midways in the line.... guess upper tiers and airport transfers were next and then starting down the line with luggage numbers.

Just read online that they expected it to take 4 hours to clear the ship & that boarding for next cruise would not begin before 7pm at the earliest.

RCI is also crediting each cruiser $20 OBC for lunch expenses in Galveston.

The line to park at the Park & Cruise places were wrapped around blocks & blocks for those people were just sitting waiting for us to get out of our places so that they could start pulling in.

I feel really bad for them but it was a weather event & absolutely nothing that RCI could do to prevent it.

We did self carry off and it probably took at least 45 minutes for us and we were midways in the line.... guess upper tiers and airport transfers were next and then starting down the line with luggage numbers.

Just read online that they expected it to take 4 hours to clear the ship & that boarding for next cruise would not begin before 7pm at the earliest.

RCI is also crediting each cruiser $20 OBC for lunch expenses in Galveston.

The line to park at the Park & Cruise places were wrapped around blocks & blocks for those people were just sitting waiting for us to get out of our places so that they could start pulling in.

I feel really bad for them but it was a weather event & absolutely nothing that RCI could do to prevent it.

Some folks will need to eat dinner before boarding. Looking on web cam like under a mile visibility once again in port area.

Drive safely...we can't wait to see pictures whenever you get to them.

I see that Galveston is getting socked in again.:( That was a pretty narrow window, and I think RCI and Carnival were lucky to at least get the ships into port.

Sail a lot out of Galveston and have been on 5 fog related cruises all from Dec thru April. Once sat on the ship until Tues at 10am before able to get out of port, still had a great time and missed 1 port. Good news, no one got sea sick the first 2 days...LOL

Another Bonus was they allowed 800 or so get off Monday.....no crowds and they brought extra plates full of lobster to our table! Lots of extra food! Not that I have EVER left the MDR hungry.....NEVER! ;)

don

Another Bonus was they allowed 800 or so get off Monday.....no crowds and they brought extra plates full of lobster to our table! Lots of extra food! Not that I have EVER left the MDR hungry.....NEVER! ;)

don

Glad yall made it back and hope the next cruises get out tonight. Will be waiting for pictures - tomorrow evening - be safe Fort Worth has a light mist right now, hopefully nothing more on your way up.

Y'all eating dinner on the ship?? What y'all eating??? I'm still waiting to park! So much for reserved parking when customs is searching everyone so it's delaying us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you arnt onboard yet. It must have been a heck of a day